Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sooo Steam Winter Sale....

Quiet_Time1

Since the winter sale is coming up soon (December 18th) what games do you hope will go on sale?

Personally I hope that fallout 3 GOTY goes on sale for at least 50% off

it was on sale during the summer sale. thats when I got it. I think it was like $8 maybe less I dont remember but I dont see why it wouldnt be included also in the winter sale.

Wait till the sale and get it for $5. :D

Anyways, I wanna get maybe Killing Floor, though not sure yet.

Killing Floor 2 is supposed to be coming out soon-ish I think? Either way the first one is definitely worth it also if you have ppl to play it with.

There isn't really that much on my wishlist... Maybe a 80% off xcom DLC, or 75-90% off Shadowrun Dragonfall. DayZ would also need to drop below $10 for me to buy it, and I don't see that happening anymore. Oh, Wasteland 2 and Divinity: Original Sin would also need 75%s before I picked them up as well. Yeah... My backlog is full of good stuff right now.

I might splurge on Mass Effect Trilogy if Amazon puts it in sale, but that's just because Origin won't let steam sell the 3rd one.

I'm kinda in a new-game funk right now come to think of it. All the titles I play are older. I need some rich RPG goodness to offset the RNG I get in warframe :)