Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Solo Excavation Spawn Rates

Firetempest

The spawn rates for solo excavation seem rather brutal on Magician of Math: Wendell.

You cant even leave the drill 10 feet to get a power core in any direction without 5 lancers and a hellion popping the drill from behind in 5 seconds.

The improved accuracy buff they have had also lets them pot shot the drill from cover half a map away. Sure we get new bonuses for rolling to counter their buffs, yet the drills are still paper thin and not known for gymnastics.

Simply the quest is pretty infuriating solo. The enemy levels are not bad, maybe even their spawn rates are not the problem. Yet you just cant protect the drills from 5 directions solo with their current amount of health.

So lower spawns or up the drill health when solo.

Phobos maps are heavily on the attackers side.

Rant: I would get more people if I could find people willing to go back to hell for some Cryotic. Even when I do get some people. 6+ drills and all credit packs. awesome. Quests been in my navigation for two weeks.

If you're online now I can try to help? Excavators definitely could use more hp though, even in non solo missions. Around the 2000-2500 cryotic mark in venus corpus excavations I think a railgun moa may have 1 shot an excavator through snowglobe too. So that kinda sucked.

I don't remember having any problems with the limbo quest in a group though.

I did it solo with duration built Frost. 40s of globe with Intensify was enough to keep globe under fire when searching for cells in next room.

Anyway spawns on phobos excavation are borked. Sometimes they zerg rush you to not spawn at all one drill later.

Edited by RobWasHere