Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Tables' Rotation C Was Stealth Nerfed, Please Raise Awareness Of This Issue

cyrus106

DE is back from vacation tommorow, hope they notice this huge topic.

Anyway, Im shocked to see that nova prime is still 200 to 300 plat and soma prime is 150-300 plat. Are the drop tables screwed up bad? The unusually high prices of parts that have been out for over 2 weeks speak volumes about the drop tables

I went through all regions trade channels. The demand far outnumbers the supply, even if people were willing to pay high, it's still hard to find a seller. I was lucky to find 2 people at the same time, the first selling a Chassis and the other a Helmet, bought each for 125p 'cause I saw people offering to pay 150p-200p for a part for days and not getting any.

I went through all regions trade channels. The demand far outnumbers the supply, even if people were willing to pay high, it's still hard to find a seller. I was lucky to find 2 people at the same time, the first selling a Chassis and the other a Helmet, bought each for 125p 'cause I saw people offering to pay 150p-200p for a part for days and not getting any.

That is quite disturbing

I understand the rarity on the new stuff as DE wants to make money too.  But turning up forma drop rate to 9 on rotation C and throwing cores into the mix is $&*&*#(%&.

I'm happy about the cores, especially with the new primed mods. If they replaced forma bp's with just normal forma, I'd be happy with them to.

Edited by Snowman486

I'm happy about the cores, especially with the new primed mods. If they replaced forma bp's with just normal forma, I'd be happy with them to.

I don't think that'll be the case once you get about 50 of them(Forma) and have nothing to do with them

Edited by cyrus106

Actually 5xR5s@T4S are as rare as Loki Prime Helmet BP and Vasto Prime BP...

not true. 77% in rotation A, 25% in rotation B, 7% in rotation c. Thats what people have tested and proven, anyway

Notice its pretty common to get 10 fusion cores in 10 mins. Both of those are rotation A

Edited by cyrus106

I don't think that'll be the case once you get about 50 of them and have nothing to do with them

LOL I farmed about 70 last night.Each of these primed mods take over 500 cores to max, so I should be busy for a while. In regards to the forma, theres always a kubrow,frame, weapon, sentinel, or dojo room that needs some (and the list should just continue to grow). I'm at the point where I'm more happy about getting r5's then a loki prime helmet or vasto prime bp lol

Edited by Snowman486

LOL I farmed about 70 last night.Each of these primed mods take over 500 forma to max, so I should be busy for a while. In regards to the forma, theres always a kubrow,frame, weapon, sentinel, or dojo room that needs some (and the list should just continue to grow). I'm at the point where I'm more happy about getting r5's then a loki prime helmet or vasto prime bp lol

.....do you mean cores? Forma is the puzzle piece that let you put polarities on weapons and build dojo weapons, dude.

not true. 77% in rotation A, 25% in rotation B, 7% in rotation c. Thats what people have tested and proven, anyway

Notice its pretty common to get 10 fusion cores in 10 mins. Both of those are rotation A

Now, now. We can't say it's been tested and proven, and provide a percentage until there's a more reliable resource.

I love how the void trader comes out, and as soon as he does the drop tables are nerfed to nothing but forma BPs and orokin cells. I've been running my clanmates through stuff all week, and over 80 something runs we've gotten maybe 5 prime parts in total.

7% works both for 5xR5s@RotCT4S and Loki Prime Helmets, if we can trust the data of course.

true, however you gotta realize that 7% + 15% for forma == 22-23~%. That's a 23ish% chance that you WON'T get a prime part. And we have NO CLUE how the heck the uncommon, common, rare part of the drop tables work, so we have to factor THAT in too

DE have still not commented but took the time out to state that they're removing T4 keys from Syndicate rewards?

Link to the post in question, please?

/e: Nevermind, found it. But please, take that minute to put a link in your post so others don't have to plow through all the forums where it might have been posted.

Edited by Bibliothekar