Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Tables' Rotation C Was Stealth Nerfed, Please Raise Awareness Of This Issue

cyrus106

You, my good sir, have my +1, this is a grand solution that ensures that prime parts are still a bit harder to get, but they aren't outrageously annoying as they are now.

Really...?

Playing a single mission for a minimum of 45 minutes before you start getting some resemblance of a chance to get the parts you want isn't outrageously annoying?... really now?

Put it back to god damn AABCCCCC. 20 minutes is torture enough before i get to have a shot at a thing ,

Especially since i ran hundreds of voids and still have  less than half the parts  i need.

Really...?

Playing a single mission for a minimum of 45 minutes before you start getting some resemblance of a chance to get the parts you want isn't outrageously annoying?... really now?

Put it back to god damn AABCCCCC. 20 minutes is torture enough before i get to have a shot at a thing ,

Especially since i ran hundreds of voids and still have  less than half the parts  i need.

His suggestion still has C rotation at 20, but it doesn't leave the drops to continuously be C throughout, thus allowing for some balance to how we have it now. It doesn't outright give us all the prime parts in the mission after 20, but also doesn't hold out on many of them as well.

To all who complain about ODS, just remember that ods is infected and it only has 2 primes in its drop table,AND the barrel is in T3 Cap aswell, so the Nova part (the thing which everyone is in for) should be rare. I would just like them to do T4 keys not T2 on 20 mins since it would be easier to farm Sabotage keys that way whilst farming the nova.

As for the Deffence and Interception parts its more farm oriented now, BUT your rewards stack so there is that. I would like for them to remove the forma from drop table C since it's frustrating to see a forma on wave 8 of interception,or Wave 40 on T4 DEFF tbh,OR make it a full ready forma not a bp that drops (the second is better IMO since you don't change the chance of the drops)

To all who complain about ODS, just remember that ods is infected and it only has 2 primes in its drop table

While this may be true, I did ODS yesterday and we barely made it to 15 minutes, mainly because of Mutalist MOAs and Parasitic crawlers hiding in the crowds. I get that it's supposed to be harder than your regular mission, but that was downright ridiculous. Energy was gone as soon as you picked it up, you couldn't see a damned thing due to Swarm MOAs and got one-shot at 10 minutes by Tar MOAs. I understand that people are annoyed by Corrupted Nullifiers making it a lot harder to stay longer now, but at least you can see those guys, they stick out with their huge bubble. Try finding a Parasitic crawler in that mess that the Derelict rooms are ...

While this may be true, I did ODS yesterday and we barely made it to 15 minutes, mainly because of Mutalist MOAs and Parasitic crawlers hiding in the crowds. I get that it's supposed to be harder than your regular mission, but that was downright ridiculous. Energy was gone as soon as you picked it up, you couldn't see a damned thing due to Swarm MOAs and got one-shot at 10 minutes by Tar MOAs. I understand that people are annoyed by Corrupted Nullifiers making it a lot harder to stay longer now, but at least you can see those guys, they stick out with their huge bubble. Try finding a Parasitic crawler in that mess that the Derelict rooms are ...

May I ask what weapons and frames you used?

?

The only problem i have is the new infected spitters (tar mutalists) one shotting you after 40 mins with their spit thing.

With the right team you can do 2 hours easy

Im actually really surprised to see that this thread hasnt been turned into a warzone yet.

On topic, I wish I screenshotted my rewards this time in T1D. R5Core R5Core R5Core R5Core R5Core. Really? lol (granted, I wasnt there for rewards, but come on!)

May I ask what weapons and frames you used?

EmberP, Flux (modded for slash/heat), AkBroncoP (if it wasn't for the tiny mag and reload time, those things would be awesome against Infested), Silva&Aegis. Funny thing is, I did an ODD after that with the same loadout and had almost no problems. Then again, no Parasitic Eximus to be seen.

Edited by Bibliothekar

EmberP, Flux (modded for slash/heat), AkBroncoP (if it wasn't for the tiny mag and reload time, those things would be awesome against Infested), Silva&Aegis. Funny thing is, I did an ODD after that with the same loadout and had almost no problems. Then again, no Parasitic Eximus to be seen.

try corrosive and heat, it works much better

Back on topic: Does anybody feel that some of the suggested ideas

(besides reverting the rotation C change of course) are good? The idea that stood out to me was how the longer you go in defense and survival, the more frequent rotation C gets. However this idea is pointless with the trashy cores and forma in rotation C, as we'd essentially have the old rotationless system all over again. So if DE DOES revert the rotation C changes, would you guys agree that an incentive to go farther than 20 mins is a good idea?

@RoboDoge: nononono, you must be not understanding my OP fully. I have been around for all prime access releases, I am aware the new prime parts are hard to get for the first month or so. HOWEVER, this rotation change has NEVER happened. This change is ruining ALL tables, not just the void tables of the missions the have the new weapons and frame. The situation is more dire than usual

Edited by cyrus106

Back on topic: Does anybody feel that some of the suggested ideas

(besides reverting the rotation C change of course) are good? The idea that stood out to me was how the longer you go in defense and survival, the more frequent rotation C gets. However this idea is pointless with the trashy cores and forma in rotation C, as we'd essentially have the old rotationless system all over again. So if DE DOES revert the rotation C changes, would you guys agree that an incentive to go farther than 20 mins is a good idea?

Simple and the best way would be to have maximum of 2 or 3 of the same rewards per run. And to completely remove rotations.

Exactly, and thats the easiest explanation why we have this situation now.

(btw, I edited a post a few posts back in response to yours, go check it)

DE's encoding of the table always rubbed me the wrong way, it felt shady. But there is nothing we can do about that now so let's leave it be. Instead we should focus on working with them to make fair compromises in a civil discussion. Feeling sour wont change much, civil discussion however has potential

Edited by cyrus106

Changing the rotation order is all fine n good... but they must remove cores, cells, and forma from rotation C. This is the root of the problem.

I welcome any rotation change that brings C around more frequently after 20 mins.