Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Great Idea For Volt Prime When He Is Released

cyrus106

Volt is a very underused frame besides his electric speed and shield. I feel like DE should give him a bit more love. Instead of increasing his base stats by a small amount or giving him an amazing visual update, why not slighty tweak his ultimate in order to balance with the meta, forever. Volt will never have to be reworked, and everybody will be happy with him. DE will be praised for their kindness and balance expertise. Volt Prime's ultimate is too complex and tactical for your feeble minds to comprehend, so I will put it as simply as I possibly can. 

Volt Prime's overload launches 40 reedemer pistols into the air that auto-target all nearby enemies within 100m radius. These redeemers fire Radial Javelins at all enemies for 12 seconds, and upon impact the javelins explode into Miasmas that also apply 200 blessings to the squad for the next 12 minutes. Afterwards, the acid that is applied from the Miasma transforms into multiple max range vortexes. After the vortexes sit for 10 seconds, a satellite laser targets  all vortexes and fires 15 1 million damage antimatter drops at each vortex for 1 minute. After that the entire squad is given iron skin, volt speed, eclipse, turbulence, hysteria, warcry, roar, link, and shatter shield. This buff will be permanently applied to the squad for eternity, and this scales with max power strength. At max power strength it lasts for TWO, yes TWO eternities! After the nuculear holocaust is over, It will begin raining ash shurikens from the sky. These will strike the ground all over the map, and cause Hallowed ground and rhino stomps to activate everywhere. As soon the stomp applies statis, hydroid tentalces will begin mauling all units in a 2000meter radius. These tentacles will transform into Zephyr tornados which will proceed to launch enemies out of the map. Instead of corpses coming down from the sky, it will rain random prime parts for 13.7 minutes. In order to balance this, Volt Prime must be crafted with Forma Prime, which take 100 Formas to craft. These Forma Primes are also used for Tier 5 Prime Void Keys which must be used at precisely 4:20am on Feburary 29th in your timezone, in which you have a 30 second time frame to use the key. You must fight Stalker, Zanuka Hunter, and the G3 all at level 9999. Then you must bring Ruk Greedy Milk in order to get a chance for him to drop Volt Prime parts. This is perfectly balanced, because Volt Prime does not pay energy to cast his skills, he pays a mixture of ducats and credits(500,000 per cast of credits, 2,000 ducats). If Volt prime uses his shock on the codpiece of an allied frame, their frame and all it's weapons will automatically be forma'd without their consent. This is due to the fact that he is literally made of pure forma and is goddamned awesome

TL;DR: 420th post Volt Prime best frame.

Volt prime concept art:

e3EtoVe.jpg

Edit: NEW JUICY INFO! MY DATAMINER JUST FOUND OUT HOW TO FIND THE VOLT PRIME BP! All you need to is load your Kohm shotgun with 1 million alloy plates (See: My Kohm suggestion topic) and fire all of them at the Dojo's oracle, and then Ordis will call you back to the Liset, malfunction, scream VOLT PRIME MASTER RACE, and then puke out the Volt Prime BP. Enjoy!

Edit 2: Volt speed is also apparently reworked! You now run faster than light! So fast that you run backwards in time, returning to mastery rank 0, back on your first day playing the game.

Volt Shield will turn you into a nullifier and negate all enemies from doing anything to harm you or your squad of immortal tenno

Edited by cyrus106

• 4 weeks later...