Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno, You Can Mind Control Nullifiers

Roogan

Realized it should be possible, tested it and sure enough not only can you Nyx' their Brains, but this allows you to have the full protection of the bubble shield without it nullifying your frame.

The cost of this however is that you first have to pop the bubble, since that's what protects them from MC in the first place, also, make sure to mark them for death because once MC fades you dont want to suddenly find yourself unable to use your powers.

Realized it should be possible, tested it and sure enough not only can you Nyx' their Brains, but this allows you to have the full protection of the bubble shield without it nullifying your frame.

The cost of this however is that you first have to pop the bubble, since that's what protects them from MC in the first place, also, make sure to mark them for death because once MC fades you dont want to suddenly find yourself unable to use your powers.

False.

Took the effort to break a bubble 3 days back and mind controlled one.

Stepped into his bubbled despite being MCed and I cant cast anything inside.

To add on, I was client, not the host, if it makes a difference.

False.

Took the effort to break a bubble 3 days back and mind controlled one.

Stepped into his bubbled despite being MCed and I cant cast anything inside.

To add on, I was client, not the host, if it makes a difference.

No idea, but it worked fine when I tried it just a moment ago, was throwin' physic  bolts all over the place JUST BECAUSE I COULD.

As for if decoy and the such work on them, I was going to test that just to be sure and conclusive, but it seems the servers are down.

I do know that if you MC a enemy outside of the bubble, it doesnt cleanse them when they enter it; works as a fine distraction itself.

Edited by Roogan

Just tried it at T3Sur, it pretty useless if enemies still can shoot you because Nullifier shield goes like nothing (even faster that i can break it).

So pretty much you need a Loki as well /w Irr. Disarm augument to disarm things, so Nillifier will be somewhat safe.