Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Someone Explain Why Others Keyshare?

blackflashcannon

I personally find expecting people to spot you a free ride is worse than expecting someone to provide a key. When I am given things, or taken places I feel obligated to return the favor. This isn't stingy in the slightest. When I take people places or give them things, I expect something in return. For friends this can be a simple thank you and an offer to join whatever it is I took them too. For random people this is normally gas money as I wouldn't give a random person a gift unless I had no need for what I was giving them.

Overall point of my post is I find you not returning the investment others spent on you, unless they accept you not being able to return said investment, is worse than them expecting it. It isn't greed, it is common courtesy. 

Edited by Rehero

I don't mean to sound rude, but please-- get it out of your head that "helping" me finish the mission is a contribution worthy of the boring hours I spent grinding keys. Why? Because unless it's an endless mission where I primarily bring people along for extra spawns, all of these missions are easy enough to solo.

So if you're getting brought into a group and you're not required to bring a key, be thankful. Don't expect it to be the norm. Because the hard part isn't the mission itself, it's getting the dang key.