Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Manage To Get 1 Million Points?

UnworthySeraph

I got 1mill on the Earth one. But the Venus one seems to be bugging out for me. First try I got 816k. The second and third time it said current mission score was over 1mill, but I got 230k and 320k score at the end of the mission.

When you activate the thingy you got a time limit to destroy the reactor by shooting the little tubes; once they are destroyed the countdown stop and you must leave.

But you can target the main reactor directly before destroying the last tube and increase your score, as long as all are destroyed before the end of the countdown.

See, now ?

nope, fairplay

From the first event till now, each one has had exploits abused. The 78+ million would need each player to do 19,500,000 each and I'm inclined to say that some cheating is going on until proven otherwise. The community ruined their reputation for cheating long ago.

From the first event till now, each one has had exploits abused. The 78+ million would need each player to do 19,500,000 each and I'm inclined to say that some cheating is going on until proven otherwise. The community ruined their reputation for cheating long ago.

I'm sure with some ingenuity, full mods and teamwork it's entirely possible. My Velocitus isn't even max-modded (it's got damage mods but they're not at max rank) and its charge shots are nearly 5k damage a pop to the nodes. Get 4 people with max-modded Velocitus and have them get into position before activating like someone said...I'm sure the damage would be insane. That and maybe throw in some abilities from Elytron too.

I'm sure with some ingenuity, full mods and teamwork it's entirely possible. My Velocitus isn't even max-modded (it's got damage mods but they're not at max rank) and its charge shots are nearly 5k damage a pop to the nodes. Get 4 people with max-modded Velocitus and have them get into position before activating like someone said...I'm sure the damage would be insane. That and maybe throw in some abilities from Elytron too.

Well we are at 275 million now. It has to be a glitch.

Really don't understand how these big scores are happening - I'm aiming at all the nodes with a 26 Imperator on full, launching salvos when I have power. Only got 200,000 damage on a solo. What am I doing wrong?

Are you shooting the external nodes or the giant Generator inside the ship?  Keep an eye on the top left of your screen once you're inside, it'll give you a counter of points and damage.

Are you shooting the external nodes or the giant Generator inside the ship?  Keep an eye on the top left of your screen once you're inside, it'll give you a counter of points and damage.

Internal Generator - all the yellow cores - with splash damage going onto the main generator.

k = 1000

kk=/=mil

ooookeeeeeey

so I'll ask you now

1000*1000=what in your logic?

laws of math:

k=1000 shortcut from kilo which means exacly one thousand [of sth]

kk=>kilo of kilo's aka thusand of thousands [of sth]=>1000*1000=1000000

mil=1000000

which part of it you don't get?