Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

Are the people arguing hping in any way? Are they doing something other than simply making others angry? No? No. Done. Trolling, in definition. Not looking for some moral high ground, just trying to get him to ignore people who aren't helping.

Are the people arguing helping in any way? Are they doing something other than simply making others angry? No? No. Done. Trolling, in definition. Not looking for some moral high ground, just trying to get him to ignore people who aren't helping.

I'm trying to use debate to make someone see a point, and I was being very careful not to phrase it to make anyone angry. This is a touchy subject we're on, and advice saying it would make sense for a character to leave a mission could be easily misinterpreted as telling the writer to leave the thread.

Are the people arguing hping in any way? Are they doing something other than simply making others angry? No? No. Done. Trolling, in definition. Not looking for some moral high ground, just trying to get him to ignore people who aren't helping.

Stop.

Now.

I already told you my plight for arguing, and now I have words for you that I find it very hard to restrain.

Everyone, drop it, /now./

This is for Temperance to decide.

but shows that he could be of use.

Where? When?

All I see is a man denying the very real possibility that he could be kicked out, saying that his actions don't warrant that when in this scenario they clearly do, and a bunch of folks who seem to think that the point doesn't exist either. What am I missing?

Edited by S.T.M.P.D

Where? When?

All I see is a man denying the very real possibility that he could be kicked out, saying that his actions don't warrant that when in this scenario they clearly do, and a bunch of folks who seem to think that the point doesn't exist either. What am I missing?

STIM, drop it. Please.

We're all done.

No more arguing.

Like I said, this is all up to Temperance to decide.

We've all put in our inputs.

Woke up, and wondered why my inbox was overflowing.

Then remembered what I had read before bed last night.

Snale, Viper, Sumika, Winged.  As much as I appreciate your intervention (and agree with your points), ultima is right.  This is slowly transitioning from "what the hell did Alfrond do" to "Renegade, you're an idiot."  Ultima, thank you for being the moderating voice in this instance.

Renegade.  I will do what I can to keep you a part of this RP.  But just be aware that Alfrond will likely be doing a lot of hard labor and remedial training, should he choose to stay on the ship and continue on his current track of unrepentant flippancy.  If worse comes to worst, he will go out an airlock.  As Snale said, whether or not it's connected to a Relay is a matter of time.

Edited by Temperance000

Just posting this in here in case anyone gets lost easily like I do or has trouble remembering things.

Achaix - Abra (Oberon) and Kate (Mirage)

Dalimir - Dalimir (Nekros)

Darkshifter98 - Setebos (Oberon)

Drakeardian - Lancelot (Excalibur)

fishworshipper - Tacis (Excalibur Prime)

LadyViper - Arthur (Excalibur) and Jinx (Nyx)

Lmpwrkr - Hallmar (Rhino)

Renegade343 - Alfrond (Frost)

SnaleKing - Zokah (Saryn)

Sumika1204 - Heckel (Mesa)

S.T.M.P.D. - Khaldun (Vauban)

Temperance000 - Temperance (Ash)

TESTAMENTEXE - Testament (Oberon)

ultimatumcore - Anabelle (Trinity)

WingedCrusade - Lusith (Valkyr)

Edited by Sumika1204

Are you that person?

Answer my question you politician.

And I said /in/ war, /IIIIN/ war.

Found it: 

^ specially if you live in a ****ed up place where everyday is a survival mission....like me <_<

Either in a war zone, or in an area where there is a rather nasty virus/disease about. 

Link: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/365640-warframe-2015/?p=4051503

Found it:

Either in a war zone, or in an area where there is a rather nasty virus/disease about.

Link: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/365640-warframe-2015/?p=4051503

We've all declared this over, so drop it.

And that didn't answer my question anyway, so shush.

Temp, do you control Tacis? Do you think Lusith's ready now? :3

Edited by WingedCrusade

We've all declared this over, so drop it.

And that didn't answer my question anyway, so shush.

Temp, do you control Tacis? Do you think Lusith's ready now? :3

I handle Tacis, and I'm waiting for the Renegade/Temperance "chat" to happen so that I can respond to things in chronological order.

It already proves that there are some players who do live in danger zones and still play the game. 

And I already answered the question indirectly by using another player's name.

He could be in a bad neighborhood you nut. My friend lives in a neighborhood that two rival gangs constantly try to fight for control. Think of it that way ya nut? :P