Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

Can you give me one good reason I should have waited longer?

When the Internet was not letting me post the edited post multiple times, and that I was taking your suggestion into account while editing it, so there is one thing. 

Second thing, I think I would take it back, for I am having a heavy cold, and my mind is not in the best condition. 

When the Internet was not letting me post the edited post multiple times, and that I was taking your suggestion into account while editing it, so there is one thing. 

Second thing, I think I would take it back, for I am having a heavy cold, and my mind is not in the best condition. 

Not very convincing, after all the trouble you've given me.

Tell you what.  PM me the edited post.  I'll take a look at it.

Sooooooo, how difficult would it be to introduce a character at this point in the story? Sire Temperance, for you have peaked my interest.

Unless Temp makes an exception for you, you're not getting in. He put a deadline on joining and we're several weeks past that deadline.

Edited by Sumika1204

Sooooooo, how difficult would it be to introduce a character at this point in the story? Sire Temperance, for you have peaked my interest.

Yeah, sorry Astra.  Deadline to join was Christmas Eve, Pacific time.  We're out in the Hieracon Dark Sector now, soon to be moving on into Frontier Space and beyond the bounds of canon.  As much as I enjoy your writing, I don't see how it would work.

Edited by Temperance000

I told you I'm a fruit basket.

Besides, it helps me feel like they're more like their own, entirely other person.

When you feel like your OC is real, it makes it all the more better for them to RP.

There are so many different ways that I agree with this post.

Interesting. I take a more methodical approach to writing characters: primary, and secondary personality traits, a few quirks, and a backstory to tie them together. It risks overthinking them, and ironically, inconsistency, but I prefer it just because it helps write personalities very different from mine.

You are pretty good at this, though, Winged.

I like developing my characters by their own choices and reactions.

Either way works just fine as long as you know how to keep it going smoothly.

Can it be unorthodox? To some, yes, but not if you know how to do it just right.

I enjoy my method, shaping a character to how they act.

I've had so many plans on how I wanted a character to be, for it only to have the outcome be entirely different, which honestly makes me pretty happy regardless.

Edited by WingedCrusade

I'll honestly say Im bad at writing from another personality's POV, but I'll write a crackerjack story in a view separate from all characters. I remember this one time working on a fanfiction, I had 4 groups of 4 and 6 random characters with their own agendas. Got to fifty one chapters, and by then it's too daunting for new people to read, and my constant(though slight) spelling mistakes also seemed to get in the way.