Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Lobby Shows "ground" Missions Loadout

Sannidor

So I have not been playing Archwing a lot, but I was with it from the start, rushed first built parts with platinum, waited through forced extraction making it impossible to even finish one task, laughed when dangly bits got huge in space...

I have not payed too much attention to mission lobby but I assumed if aura and shields stats work in Archwing, these were more important than Odonata anyway. 

Now that nothing transfers from basic stats to space, this bug is too obvious not to complain. Being able to do Nartas in space is not even worth mentioning.

Leaving this unsorted made players unable to see who really joins them. Credit rewards attract low level people, with possibly good intentions, declaring being powerful and but unable to even reach the core. No blacklist or blocking are real solutions, there is more weak Archwing players now then ever. 

Not only this mission is hard as it is but even with great connection we often die while it's loading and way before we can even move. There is no basic way of verifying survivability in public missions but even finding a team from a clan does not help this much.

I hope this will be fixed before the event is over. 

the joining, an dying part is a huge worry. The bringing in weaker players is not. I have been trying to help weaker players get runs at all the balors. Mostly because I can keep them safe by sniping the shield generators, and zepplins. I don't see weaker players as an issue they are fine, and they have every right to be there.

The mission is also so easy its not even funny... Hard? Not even close. I can sit in one spot snipe all the zepplins, and both shield generators while staying out of danger then help with the EMP burst, and slowly fly back while I hard hit the generator with 10,400-11,400 damage per shot. Infact you can just fly left, and right strafing the enemies hardly have good aim... if any aim at all... Even a weaker archwing player can do it. Just move left to ride, and repeat.