Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And There Goes The Second Relay

Dr_Dac

To keep it short Europe Relay WILL die.

So how do i come to that conclusion?

-Total time 1D 6H .... 6H less than the other fomorians

-around 4H over and we are down by 10%

-it is losing HP slower than Eris

So if i am not totally mistaken we have 0 chance again. We would need 36H at the current rate.

That Europa is not accessible by many players, not many own decent modded equipment and

the reduced time make me question our POSSIBILITY to destroy the fomorian.

I have been playing this game for a long time, i farmed and am STILL farming and enjoying the game.

But i must say i don't really like Archwing, it feels unpersonalized.... and in general not really fun.

BUT i loathe to be put in an Hamster wheel of an UNWINNABLE mission. Freakin Christmas is coming and

i have more to do than dragging unskilled players through a mission designed for failure. I am one of the

few players that actually TRIED to save Strata.

But the same story as Strata repeats itself. The Strata Fomorian had double the health compared to the other

fomorian attacking at the same time.

MfG: an annoyed Tenno

Edited by Dr_Dac

... you do realized it launched 6 hours before most got to read the time, right?  They do launch even when players aren't on, and by now more players are getting on to help with it, so give it a bit more time, and if it has 2 hours left and it is still above... lets say... 30%, then start to worry about it.

... you do realized it launched 6 hours before most got to read the time, right?  They do launch even when players aren't on, and by now more players are getting on to help with it, so give it a bit more time, and if it has 2 hours left and it is still above... lets say... 30%, then start to worry about it.

i was online when it launched, it started with 1d 6h and is dying slower than the other fomorian which makes me question if they have the same HP,

since the same number of players should be able to reach ERIS and EUROPA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAA.. I'm sorry, but all these threads with RIP Strata, RIP this relay, etc, are hilarious.

Do you not think that DE had this possibility planned from the get go? Can you honestly defend the need for 14 relays  6 relay when people only really populated Venus, and the now gone Earth relay? (Which of course will just have users moving to another relay)

Taking things wayyy too serious. Have you seen the ghost towns that the other relays are?

Besides I'm sure we can rebuild down the line.. They can have my 4mil alloy plates, and i'll throw 500 o-cells at it.

Edited by Gurzil

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAA.. I'm sorry, but all these threads with RIP Strata, RIP this relay, etc, are hilarious.

Do you not think that DE had this possibility planned from the get go? Can you honestly defend the need for 14 relays when people only really populated Venus, and the now gone Earth relay? (Which of course will just have users moving to another relay)

Taking things wayyy too serious. Have you seen the ghost towns that the other relays are? Guessing not..

i have nothing against the death of relays i have something against pointless waste of time (unwinnable missions) wasting my free time

number of fucks given: 0

Exactly. Who the hell cares. As long as we have 1 relay and enough for the void trader I couldn't give a S#&$ if we lost one or two. They are all the same and the ones that the void trader doesn't go on doesn't offer anything different.

It will be totally fun when the void trader will appear on Strata, ooops, there is no more Strata.

only saves you from wasting another 400 r5 cores on a rank 10 rare mod. Since if no one can get the mod, there is no problem.

But if others have it but you dont, then there is a problem.

Edited by Frostosti

It will be totally fun when the void trader will appear on Strata, ooops, there is no more Strata.

Doesn't mean he isnt coming.

i have nothing against the death of relays i have something against pointless waste of time (unwinnable missions) wasting my free time

Then don't run them. Get the reward and be over with it. Same as im doing.

Edited by Z3ROWOLFHD

Do you not think that DE had this possibility planned from the get go? Can you honestly defend the need for 14 relays when people only really populated Venus, and the now gone Earth relay? (Which of course will just have users moving to another relay)

Taking things wayyy too serious. Have you seen the ghost towns that the other relays are? Guessing not..

There aren't 14 Relays sir... there were 7 to begin with, but now there is 6 of them left... and I have to let you know I go to the Eris one a lot, and so do the occasional other players since Eris was my 'to go to area' when I wanted to grind for exp or credits (Xini, that is all that is needed to be known), and [DE] do have in mind to make each relay different based on the planet they are on so since Earth is home to Kubrows, we now won't get a relay based off them possibly, AND that Baro is suppose to have different rewards based at each relay specific to those relays.