Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orcus Relay

Doozy84

Good thing Nikis isn't in your universe Doozy.

Hit HIM with one of those bags and people would die. Lots.

He walked into the Red Veil HQ in my own story and put their fire out so he had their attention.

That one fanfic Kale, he literally killed everyone in the universe. What on earth?

That one fanfic Kale, he literally killed everyone in the universe. What on earth?

It was the SOLAR SYSTEM, not the universe. And it was a vision of a potential future, a possible future that did not happen.

Funny thing was... HE wasn't the one who went nuts at the end of that story and nearly did it anyway.

And no, people are NOT scared of him because of his skill with his pistols. Well, not JUST that...

He is really old, really powerful, somewhat insane, cantankerous as hell and really doesn't give a S#&$ about anything except his kin.

I don't know about you, but I am scared of him.

Edited by Kalenath

It was the SOLAR SYSTEM, not the universe. And it was a vision of a potential future, a possible future that did not happen.

Funny thing was... HE wasn't the one who went nuts at the end of that story and nearly did it anyway.

And no, people are NOT scared of him because of his skill with his pistols. Well, not JUST that...

He is really old, really powerful, somewhat insane, cantankerous as hell and really doesn't give a S#&$ about anything except his kin.

I don't know about you, but I am scared of him.

My mistake.

Trust Loki to want to join red fail.

He isn't even that good of a troll frame anymore.

Kohm Mirage beats everything else by a long shot in terms of trolling these days

Yeah because it force crashes everyone (Mirage player included?).

Not *always* huh?

Question for you Doozy. Would you object to making different characters have different colored text? I think it would make it easier to keep track of who's talking. Something like you did in Out of Frame. 

the current problem is that the paragraphing gets eaten in the transfer from my word processor to the forums, which turns the whole thing into walloftext mode.

There will not be color dialog, color dialog is for strictly in character script style narrative.

There will, however, be different formatting to combat this issue in future episodes and de-walloftext future installments.

Oh... See I kind of thought that was what he asked, but I didn't really comprehend it.

As far as "Deadlines" for Orcus Relay go, what you meant to say was "Schedule." And in terms of schedule, this story is 27 pages long right now. I could not write anything for this fan fic for the whole month of January and still have posts til February. As long as I have fun doing it, it will continue. When I stop giving a S#&$, you won't know for weeks afterward because I'll still have material to post.