Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orcus Relay

Doozy84

yea I know, my SUPERIOR BLAST DAMAGE (lol ragdoll infinitely entertaining) Steel Meridian weapons no longer bring me back from the dead either.

However since I have like a bajillion percent playtime on Saryn (no one is surprised) and I run her rejuv/rage/molt augment battery, I never actually die anyway because dying is for mirage players that run into nullifiers and then get shot while they wonder why their disco ball hasn't killed everything yet.

how is Regenerative Molt btw? is it a keeper?

due to a generous donation from a magnanimous fan, Orcus Relay has bonus updated, and will still update on friday as well.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, we are finally getting to the part where we start going somewhere besides Red Veil So Edgy Poop Joke. THAT'S BUILDING UP TO SOMETHING. WAIT FOR IT.

...Also if anyone else is feeling generous I don't have Saryn Immortal yet. Just sayin.

Why the hell does this exist? I can (almost) understand a service that throws glitter at your enemies, but potentially bio-hazardous fecal matter? WHY?!?!?

because sometimes people deserve to have a box of crap delivered to their door.

btw Hall of Malevolence just got buffed!

Mirage #1 TopFrame

I'm not entirely sure how much of a buff it is.

If it is a flat 5% extra damage per clone per stack, over the 10% of base (4%) per stack per clone then it is a small buff.

5% of total clone damage per stack works out to be a buff only at >100% power strength.

At least it scales properly off of weapon damage now.

Either way, DE seem to like buffing Mirages damage output as they like nerfing trinity.

Just another reason to go Hexis.

Edited by Sixty5

well, yeah, but whatever it is, it's still a buff :)

cant wait to have augments not taking space in the mod's loadout but instead in the skill's panel so i can use them all...

right now i'm just purchasing them and waiting

Steel Meridian - Red Veil here sorry :p

You did not desert, SMC, or should I say Demeg. You sure you aren't talking about why you're glad you did what you did?

EDIT: Doozy, don't ask me. I ran out of plat shortly after I gave you that fang prime handle.

Edited by Shamalamadingdongwa

oh yea I know all about that. Its adorable. I didn't want to say anything though because the art school student in me would have gone off on a tangent critiquing his anatomy. Need dem construction lines.

Sigh. I need to start drawing again, god only knows how rusty I've gotten.

Anyway, there were more overly generous donations, and also its friday, so update inc.

Butthurt Arbiters, you finally have your day in the sun.

Edited by Doozy84

You an assassin yet Doozy?

Also, this skirmish will escalate to a war. The cephalons will spearhead the tactical side of the battle and join Arbiters to fight Perrin and Veil. SMC wants to stand by, but Loka takes the chance to fight her.

Edited by Shamalamadingdongwa