The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Archwing Scaling Please.

(PSN)TheFuriousFajita

I think most people know what I'm talking about. Everyone is tiny in archwing missions... I think de is working on it but I'm not entirely sure. Also, please buff archwing guns because melee are just too powerful at the moment. I think if you guys fix the scale, guns will become more useful (larger enemies). But Until then.. :P

Ive checked in the corpus tileset and its true, you can go to the areas where you have flooring and terminals identical to the ones on ground missions and your frame in the archwing is much smaller in scale. Only problem with making the frames bigger now is that some of the tunnels would be pretty hard to get through in your archwing.

Ive checked in the corpus tileset and its true, you can go to the areas where you have flooring and terminals identical to the ones on ground missions and your frame in the archwing is much smaller in scale. Only problem with making the frames bigger now is that some of the tunnels would be pretty hard to get through in your archwing.

I think a good way to fix it is to make us and the enemies much bigger, the tunnels are annoying but as long as I'm not going full speed it's not that big of a deal.

Some corpus tiles will have to be removed because if you get bigger, you won't fit on the gaps that you need to go through.

If some assets are too small/big, they should fix them, but making the player/enemies will make it so the tiles won't work anymore.

Scaling problems even happen outside of archwing (like the exploding thingies on the void, right now they are smaller than they should, if you hit them, you will see them return to their regular size and then explode. Kubrows also cause some scale issues when attacking certain enemies).

I think most people know what I'm talking about. Everyone is tiny in archwing missions... I think de is working on it but I'm not entirely sure. Also, please buff archwing guns because melee are just too powerful at the moment. I think if you guys fix the scale, guns will become more useful (larger enemies). But Until then.. :P

Funny thing about gun to melee comparison, personaly the way guns and melee go in archwing is exactly what de should make for the rest of thr game. Long range you are more safe and hqve more time to dodge and avoid while melee is stronger but you cna hqrdly dodge. Also we need that death dash mechanic in normal game, not as automatic but similar.

Funny thing about gun to melee comparison, personaly the way guns and melee go in archwing is exactly what de should make for the rest of thr game. Long range you are more safe and hqve more time to dodge and avoid while melee is stronger but you cna hqrdly dodge. Also we need that death dash mechanic in normal game, not as automatic but similar.

There isn't really much drawback to melee in archwing though. It would be different if it wasn't just so much more efficient than guns.

Yep, everything is just scaled down.

V6UA14x.jpgMvGLzKl.jpg

Don't know who this is. : /

I'd be happier with a bit of soft lock-on for the Dual Decurion, and slightly larger projectiles for Fluctus.  Dual Decurion especially could use the help since it is in a gray area between Velocitus and Imeprator that makes it look awful in comparison (especially with that recoil).

I thought that's the reason they gave us the Velocitus, so we can knock out tiny lights 1200m away. Death to tiny lights! Seriously though, I enjoy using melee in Archwing allot more than any gun so far (unless Fluctus changes my mind).

this is kinda what ruins archwing for me its very distracting and totally kills the immersion

making frames normal size would involve resizing the whole tileset

theyd be better to shrink enemies and pickups to the size of the frames which would make them very hard to see but you could add some better indicators or give more zoom to archwing weapons

Edited by goggles2