Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My "please Buff Dis" List

xRevelation

So there are so many weapons that are very funny to play, but not valueable for late game. So please take a closer look at:

- Karak (Do something with this Mag / Ammo thing. 30 rounds and a 2 sec reload is just.. too long)

- Tigris (I don't mind those 2 rounds, but reloading each time with a base of 1.8 secs in a Infested mission is practically suicide)

- Venka (Well i don't think i have to explain this)

- Supra (I feel like the projectiles become too slow after a too small distance, maybe give them a constant speed)

- Gorgon (This is just.. an weak inacurrate clunky piece of Grineer junk for now)

Thank you very much :3

EDIT: Added buff ideas & few weapons

EDIT2: After taking a second look on the Kogake, I realize that mentioning it here was pretty dumb.. ^^

Edited by xRevelation

So there are so many weapons that are very funny to play, but not valueable for late game. So please take a closer look at:

- Kogake / Obex

- Karak

- Tigris

- Venka

1. Wait for augment mod

2. See no.1

3. See no.2

4. This seriously need a buff...

Everything else I may agree with, but Kogake, Ankyros and Obex are OP. Don't believe me? Not only is it capable (atleast for me it was) of killing lv30+ enemies at Unranked easily, but even then it is fantastic for crowd control due to its launching attacks. With stances they're perfect. I kept the Obex just because of that. Also their Wall attacks are some of the strongest and they're the fastest weapon.

4. WHY NOT NEW CLAW WEAPON THAT'S AN UPGRADE

Because why the h*** should they add a new weapon that's better, leaving the old one weak? PS: Don't caps all that much.

Can we have Suggestions?? like what kind of buff you want to see being made to these weapons??

or do you just want like a Flat +10,000 Damage Boost?

No that's the point. I hate something like that, sorry i forget to mention that. Just something like ammo, or reload speed for the Tigris and so on. Well on Obex / Kogake a damage buff would be nice though.

Karak is already good. I still use it as a mastery 13 player along side my top teir weapons. It needs some extra forma but once you give it the time the the thing carries me through level 50s, that's pretty good for such a low level weapon

Well no. It is weak, it has a damn small magazine and it reloads too slowly for a 30 rounds mag. That's the point. A low level weapon, why don't make all weapons eng game valueable with modding?. Of course it should require some effort like Forma'ing the weapon a few times, but the Karak for example.. well don't even mind taking it to a T4 Voids Survival.

Reload speed sucks.

This pretty much. Why do you add a Slash based shotgun with two rounds and a long reload? Like Mogamu (YouTube) said, having a slash shotgun (Slash -> Infested) and a long reload doesen't do much sense, because running with that against 10 or 20 infested charging at you isn't a good idea.

No need for Vectis buff, Vectis prime INKOUMING

(well at least i hope so)

Back in my day we used to repair broken things, instead of throwing them away. (I'm kidding i'm just 17, but you get the idea)

Because why the h*** should they add a new weapon that's better, leaving the old one weak? PS: Don't caps all that much.

Sorry, bad habit with the caps :P I really don't like how some weapons are standalone in their categories.

Like how Dragon Nikana is an upgrade for Nikana, can we like get a Dragon Venka with MR8 requirement. And pretty much weapons that are added every now and then are better than the old ones.

- Kogake / Obex (Possibly a damage buff)

- Karak (Do something with this Mag / Ammo thing. 30 rounds and a 2 sec reload is just.. too long)

- Tigris (I don't mind those 2 rounds, but reloading each time with a base of 1.8 secs in a Infested mission is practically suicide)

- Venka (Well i don't think i have to explain this)

- Supra (I feel like the projectiles become too slow after a too small distance, maybe give them a constant speed)

- Gorgon (This is just.. an weak inacurrate clunky piece of Grineer junk for now)

EDIT: Added buff ideas & few weapons

1. Pretty decent.

As a crit weapon it is blazing fast. 

2. It doesn't really need more buffs.

It is meant to be a side grade among the newbie rifles

3. Tigris can use innate punch through and reload buffs

4. Venka fair enough

5. Supra ? A base speed of 80 m/s will help fix this thing.

And also bigger mag (200 rounds) and reload speed buff.

6. Gorgon is actually easier to handle than the Supra imo.

Buff ideas ? Same as Supra.