Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Next Prime Frame And Prime's Excalibur

Warrior1237

I wonder who will be next praymovskim frames can you at least a hint to answer my question. And reading the November interview Steve Sinclair -one gave a hint that Excalibur Prime's back in the game - it begs the question when he will return - I personally invest in the game and I want to have the data Prime, why can not I play them and how such features others have the right them to play-as founders, and I'm not, please create a secondary though by a reworked version of it, so they can play and enjoy the other, so as not to offend the founders and casual players to give joy. At least for the upcoming holidays....

~snip~

Steve Sinclair -one gave a hint that Excalibur Prime's back in the game

~snip~

They literally can't.  I'm pretty sure that could be grounds for a lawsuit (although why anyone would sue them over something like that I'm not sure).  Wherever you heard this, you must've misunderstood his "hint."

Edited by xXRampantXx

I wonder who will be next prayms

frames can you at least a hint to answer my question. And reading the November interview Steve Sinclair -one gave a hint that Excalibur Prime's back in the game - it begs the question when he will return - I personally invest in the game and I want to have the data Prime, why can not I play them and how such features others have the right them to play-as founders, and I'm not, please create a secondary though by a reworked version of it, so they can play and enjoy the other, so as not to offend the founders and casual players to give joy. At least for the upcoming holidays....

All we know is that the next two prime frames should be male (unless DE decide to break the "pattern").

As to Excal Prime, DE have made multiple verbal and written promises that the founders stuff and closed beta vandal weapons will stay exclusive. Unfortunate but apparently they cannot legally release it without being apparently accused for false advertising.