Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Know Why The Relay Npcs Are Masked?

SHIR0B0N

Because their eyes have been ripped out.

ei9jjr.jpg

Maybe some sacred ritual to join a syndicate if you're human, maybe laziness from the designers. (or maybe some other terrible truth about gouging out eyes and stuff.)

Also, New Loka leader needs better oral hygiene. Those gums and teeth don't look healthy. Very nature, such hygiene, much germs, wow. hue.

sx2df6.jpg

Original idea from here

The Tenno are still carriers of the Technocyte Virus, it has also adapted to become airborn.

To survive prolonged interaction with Tenno you must have a mask.

I believe, warframs have enough of tricky things inside to filter technocyte out of Tenno breath.

Creepy pasta incoming Soon™

A New Loka servant walked up to the New Loka leader. He bowed to her and asked her a question.

"My leader....there are rumors that..."

"Speak my servant. What do the rumors say..." New Loka leader said. 

"Well...its that your teeth and gums are not properly taken care of..."

Slowly...the New Loka turned around...she widely smiled...REVEALING HER GUMS AND TEETH!

DENTAL PLAQUE FILLED HER TEETH, HER BREATH SMELLED OF RHINO A$$ AND SHE HAD GINGIVITUS! 

OH THE HORROR OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!

And then a skeleton popped out!PZ9HSa8P4G-2.png

Edited by TheErebus

A New Loka servant walked up to the New Loka leader. He bowed to her and asked her a question."My leader....there are rumors that...""Speak my servant. What do the rumors say..." New Loka leader said.  "Well...its that your teeth and gums are not properly taken care of..." Slowly...the New Loka turned around...she widely smiled...REVEALING HER GUMS AND TEETH! DENTAL PLAQUE FILLED HER TEETH, HER BREATH SMELLED OF RHINO A$$ AND SHE HAD GINGIVITUS!  OH THE HORROR OH THE HUMANITY!!!!! 

And then a skeleton popped out!PZ9HSa8P4G-2.png

3spooky5me

Maybe some sacred ritual to join a syndicate if you're human, maybe laziness from the designers. (or maybe some other terrible truth about gouging out eyes and stuff.)

Maybe designers trying to optimise the game by not having it render objects we'll never see?

Okay, 'never supposed to see'.

Then why have the eye sockets, heck why even have the part of the face that's covered by the mask? It's not like eyes add a considerate amount of polygons. The textures are nothing to worry about. It doesn't even have to be animated.

Anyway OT, I'm pleasantly surprised by the number of people disgusted by the teeth xD