Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please, This Has Got To Stop

NocturneOfSolace

I'm getting really tired of doing the Eyes of Blight, and literally having those zeplens spawn out of thin air in a contrived bullS#&$ way of increasing difficulty

Also the fact Archwing's don't seem to have a reliable way to CC or otherwise destroy massive groups of enemies really sucks

Edited by NocturneOfSolace

a lot of people do not have elytron. If everyone had easy access to it then it might be a viable solution.

Yea I can't even safely go to Uranus without getting wrecked by really high level enemies, because of how hard it is to level on Earth reliably

And even then that's not an excuse for the Odanata's and the Itzal's nukes to just flat out suck

I wish the Zeppelins themselves did damage as opposed to having to destroy them while normal enemies shoot you.

Cause they look kinda cool, being a giant UFO looking grineer things in space.

But...they literally dont do jack crap.

Just a poo shield and they sit there. Like what?

Seems like a waste of grineer money.

Zeppelins should have little wee guns going around their diameter, or maybe little robotic claws coming out of their techno-bottoms that try to grab your archwing and give it a shake.

Then don't do it?

So the Relays will burn? You only have to save one. This is not Pokemon.

I get so tired of people saying that, it's literally the dumbest counterargument you could make. I should not have to miss out on rewards and contents just because DE rushed out this event in a poorly thought out manner without even giving people a decent location to level their archwing. I don't care about the relays, I'm TRYING to get 15 points, that is why I'm doing it, I want the rewards, so obviously I'm going to do it.

@Kruglov the zep's are only an issue when they have tons of health and armor and trap you in an area with 50 enemies

@APBladeX Repel costs a lot of energy, and therefore cannot be reliably used repeatedly unless you're killing lots of enemies for energy drops

Because let's not forget the only efficiency mod for Archwing is a rank 10 for a measly 27% efficiency

While I'm not gonna discuss whether you should like it or not, I just wanna point out that the Zeplens don't spawn out of thin air... in fact they seeem to be in the exact same positions in every mission.

While I'm not gonna discuss whether you should like it or not, I just wanna point out that the Zeplens don't spawn out of thin air... in fact they seeem to be in the exact same positions in every mission.

Yes they do, I guarantee it, I've talked to other people, we reach the Balor Fomorian, go to destroy it's energy shield generators and VOILA ZEPLEN OUT OF NOWHERE THAT WAS NOT THERE BEFORE

@Kruglov the zep's are only an issue when they have tons of health and armor and trap you in an area with 50 enemies

Well thats what I mean.

The normal enemies are there for the difficulty but the Zeppelin itself doesnt present a challenge.

I'd rather there be less enemies and the Zeppelin be some sort of neat "fat" enemy like the Oogma and Gox.

Although without the invisible missiles.

Maybe have its shield keep enemies out as well or something.

Well thats what I mean.

The normal enemies are there for the difficulty but the Zeppelin itself doesnt present a challenge.

I'd rather there be less enemies and the Zeppelin be some sort of neat "fat" enemy like the Oogma and Gox.

I rather agree

Yea I can't even safely go to Uranus without getting wrecked by really high level enemies, because of how hard it is to level on Earth reliably

And even then that's not an excuse for the Odanata's and the Itzal's nukes to just flat out suck

Their 4's may suck (relatively), but their 3's more than make up for it. And if you don't experience joy every time you light off one of Elytron's 4s, you're dead inside.

Well thats what I mean.

Ooh, like a sort of spontaneous miniboss battle? me likey.

Their 4's may suck (relatively), but their 3's more than make up for it. And if you don't experience joy every time you light off one of Elytron's 4s, you're dead inside.

As mentioned before, I don't have it, haven't even managed to get close to gettin the Elytron

@ Kurru

No they don't, wrong again

Seriously, I would not be complaining if I was able to see the Zeplen ahead of time

Yes they do, I guarantee it, I've talked to other people, we reach the Balor Fomorian, go to destroy it's energy shield generators and VOILA ZEPLEN OUT OF NOWHERE THAT WAS NOT THERE BEFORE

I don't know what's the matter then but we seem to be playing two different games. Now that you mention the shield generator, though... the one to the right always has a Zeplen right above it. Might be the one that's making you rage.

As mentioned before, I don't have it, haven't even managed to get close to gettin the Elytron

@ Kurru

Seriously, I would not be complaining if I was able to see the Zeplen ahead of time

They are preset.. If you want to argue such, can you dispute my proof? They always appear here...

LzDh3Lq.jpg

gR4eYfJ.jpg

0oBJG2h.jpg

Edited by Makya

@ Kurru

yes they do, there's 4 that i know of in order of when you can see them there is one by the wrecked corpus ship (the one with a lot of windows), one in a group of asteroids, and the last one is up above the shield generator on the left side. if i could record a high enough quality video i would show you, its the same 4 spots every time.

oh someone got proof

Edited by Kurrumitsumi

And it's fairly easy to level on earth. Do like 8, 12 waves/run (I did this with all lvl 0 equipment, just keep moving, don't get yourself cornered) and you'll get a ton of xp. Then go over to Uranus. I agree, Uranus is hard, even harder if you play it with noobs. If you're good, go solo, if not, you're the reason I go solo.

Seriously, ALL of the enemies ships always attack ONE point. It's easy to defend by yourself. That is, if you don't have to rush and revive people every 5 seconds.

Sorry for sounding cocky, but I honestly don't get what's so hard about archwing.

P.S.: Odonata's 4th rocks.