Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Feel About Weapons With The "d" Polarity?

es.iiden

Ive noticed some weapons recently have been released with a D polarity in its 1st slot, which alot of people find irritating because there arent alot of D polarity mods that are that useful or there are dual mods that fit the bill better. Idk if DE is doing this intentionally to propagate the purchase of forma for "fixing" these weapons or if someone is terrible at rolling the die for weapon polarities. I would personally like to see more D- polarity mods  with unique effects to a degree or heck event mods having mixed polarities as weapons are usually dominated by "V" polarities.

This thread is pretty hilarious, lol. I don't think it should be deleted. Maybe archived.

It's kinda funny how two of the three mods with a D have an "increased chance of status effects" ... Perhaps "Hammer" shot means more than it lets on? ;)

Ive noticed some weapons recently have been released with a D polarity in its 1st slot, which alot of people find irritating because there arent alot of D polarity mods that are that useful or there are dual mods that fit the bill better. Idk if DE is doing this intentionally to propagate the purchase of forma for "fixing" these weapons or if someone is terrible at rolling the die for weapon polarities. I would personally like to see more D- polarity mods  with unique effects to a degree or heck event mods having mixed polarities as weapons are usually dominated by "V" polarities.

Time: 3:13

Edited by (PS4)theelix