Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Have A Cowboy(Girl) Frame, A Pirate Frame, A Mime/whatever Frame, And A Magician Frame... But What About A Warframe Frame!?

I like the detail that he has a limbo hat(get it,cos limbo has a hat,lol)

Hyrdroid is a pirate boot and Mesa is a cowboy boot.

Zephyr is a main part of the wing because of the air theme... and for the opposite side I used Valkyr... because cats hate birds(opposite of each other) #logic

Also the legs are the 2 main tank frames.  Gotta have strong legs.

1st set of Fingers is edgy + farmy frames

2nd set of Fingers are just female frames.

Excalibur is the main body cause he's the first frame.  Loki and Volt are arms because these 3 frames were starters during open beta for a time.

Edited by GoatGodJohn

im too drunk for this lmfao

but not too drunk

-notice he used limbo who wears the hat..as the head of the warframe-warframe...then deper than that...he is the hat of the head which he is also the head of

-he used excal who is considered to be the main frame...the mainframe of this warframe-warframe is the main frame of the game

-zephr is a archwing....she flies and is actually used as a craft to fly while she flies

-rhino and frost are considered to be the biggest warframes by size...and they are used as the warframewarframes legs  which are considerable the strongest parts of your body....and they hold u up

............frost holds up a globe for protection.....rhino stomps which lift/holds the enemy in the air

-Volt is just butt and is not used in this concept abstractual art

actually volt is so butt i didnt even see him :^)

(jk volt is decent)

Edited by Ishki88