Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Raid Back To The Void

DrBorris

I will admit, I have never actually played a raid mission in Warframe. Recently however, I saw a video of someone doing one once upon a time, and that kind of Raid seems to perfectly fit the Void's theme.

But, we all know bringing back Raid will just be a gift to the rushers, so why not add a mini boss fight that you must complete to take the artifact? Some boss like ones in the Sabotage Missions, or maybe more along the lines of a Corrupted G3, or maybe just a new version of stalker (beefed up Specter) with Prime weapons. Maybe have it so you have to raid a could points per mission to make it even less rushable.

Oh, and maybe in T4 Vor will always spawn at the same time that you engage the other mini boss (Just to make things a bit more interesting).

And... that means that the drop tables can be un-diluted a little bit (with the creation of 4 new missions).

That's it, not much of a suggestion, just something that popped in my head and decided to put on the Forums.

please, for the love of all that is holy, bring back raid. it was the ONE game mode i could actually take my time and just enjoy the map with still scaling enemies. alo, bring back the shambling corpus infested! Oh how I miss those buggers.

edit: statements like "well all know this will be just a gift to the rushers" comes off kinda rude. might detract from the point you were trying to make by singling out a crowd of players who like to move at a fast pace in a derogatory manner. j/s.

Edited by ObviousLee

Raid was removed because it was too much like Capture and Exterminate. Unless you can find a way to make it unique, it probably won't be reintroduced. Believe me, I've tried. And that's presuming DE takes notice, what with their apparent focus so far on endless mission types...

Not Specters or a Stalker Prime but a brand new Prime boss. Kinda like lephantis but not as ugly and covered or completely made of gold. Has Powers similar to Limbo (phase shifting). Fires powerful beams or can negate powers with duration so loki just can't go around and take the artifact bail. Equipped with a Prime Super Rifle and Extra Large Scindo prime. Defeating this boss is the key to getting the artifact. Name? Something like Guardian Prime or Orokin Titan

Edited by blackshadow616