Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Nullifiers Were A Great Idea

Separius

I just LOVE the challenge they give, thanks DE! :)

But they are not perfect yet. They need a little buff.

Instead of Lankas, they should be wielding insta-charge Opticors! Three of them! One in each hand and one sitting in their left eye socket!

Imagine how challenging that would be! Awesome!

PS.: please unnerf the normal ones' shields to their former glory, I get constantly bored how I easy they are. I can now kill one before the other two kills me. Unaccaptable! :)

Edited by Separius

Instead of Lankas, they should be wielding insta-charge Opticors!

PS.: please unnerf the normal ones' shields to their former glory, I get constantly bored how I easy they are. I can now kill one before the other two kills me. Unaccaptable! :)

No they are too op u have to waste to many bullet to take one down, what they need is to be nerfed more :D

8aef39928e5c5edcfe8328b798266de50eeae07f

Instead of Lankas, they should be wielding insta-charge Opticors! Three of them! One in each hand, and one in their left eye socket!

Not sure if blind...

By themselves I can deal with them. What I hate is when there is a group of nullifiers standing together. On high levels, that equals game over. There is nothing a player can do. You step out to shoot one of them, the others snipe you down in seconds. It's not fun and not challenging, just frustrating and game breaking. What they should do, is that if nullifiers stack, their shields nullify eachother and cancel them out! 

I love Nullifiers, I think they are too weak at the moment, and they should have a major buff to how their shield works, I believe it should take at least 100K to 1 Million damage from firearms before it goes down, forcing the Tenno that encounter this fearsome Warrior of shielding to deliberately go into melee against these enemies as the only option, because nothing says a melee fight than a corpus man armed with a sniper rifle, Be reasonable friends, everyone knows this should be how nullifiers actually are.

honestly if they just replace the god-dam instakilling sniper and replace it with... idk... a tetra then id consider it nerfed enough and an excellent challenge to fight. otherwise im not using any of my low armor frames against corpus anymore. im fine with the shield, needs a bit of tweaking but im fine with it.

(I know this is a joke post but still... subject is not funny... these bastards are the bane of everyone's existence...)

honestly if they just replace the god-dam instakilling sniper and replace it with... idk... a tetra then id consider it nerfed enough and an excellent challenge to fight. otherwise im not using any of my low armor frames against corpus anymore.

I think they should make Grineer nullifiers that switch between Jat Kittags and an Ogris dependant upon how close you are to them, I believe this would make much more challenging gameplay in Grineer missions rather than just being worried about the occasional shield door blinding you for abit and draining your energy.

Edit:---- They also should have large damage reduction to most damage sources apart from one, much like a prosecutor would.

Edited by Valoz

NO.

THAT'S TOO WEAK.

OPTICOR PRIMES. I DON'T CARE IF IT BREAKS LORE, THEY MUST BE ADDED IN FOR THE NULLIFIERS.

Only the Orokin nullifiers though, we can't have the regular corpus ones being too OP, be reasonable.

4741347+_d529e3f217352ef01e43fd834650d10

Edited by Valoz

And the Opticor beams come out of your monitor and actually hits you! That is what we need!

But before some sensitive people lose their heads over it, add epilepsy warning!

Only the Orokin nullifiers though, we can't have the regular corpus ones being too OP, be reasonable.

Yes, let's not get too generous. Opticor vandals for the normal ones will be fine. They leave around legos on the floor, with a slowing effect, in a large area for a while, after they hit!

Edited by Separius

u wot m9

hw3n m3h l0k1 4CC1d3nt4lly B4CK$ 1nt0 @ N3LL1F1ER BUBBLEH, 1 g3t 1n$t@ MLG 420 Qu1CK$c0ped @nD t3H @rB1T3Rs FO R3KT$I$ S3H 2 MEH: '"'J0 SHAMED FROM P4TH SU G3T REKT M8'; xdsDDDDDDDD XD

i cri everitime

I enjoyed reading this. Not enough satire on these forums.

Instead of Lankas, they should be wielding insta-charge Opticors! Three of them! One in each hand and one sitting in their left eye socket!

LMAO

Anti Corrupt Nullifier Starter Pack:

- Tank >>> you want live after the "slice attack"

- Boltor Prime / Soma Prime >>> if you want kill the bubble use automatic weapons

- Any melee >>> really does not matter, use any

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

LF> T4S MELEE VALKYR HERE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR NULLIFIER WOES

Works wonders.

Edited: Bring life strike. They (and everything inside the bubble) are probably the only thing you'll ever be able to kill. But hey, you're now making a significant contribution to the party so why not?

Edited by LameLaYou