Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Reinforcements Wishlist

Jackel7

• 1 month later...

We need more DAKKA.

Six-barreled. Motorized spin mechanism. 3000 of armor-piercing freedoms per minute.

"It costs 400,000 credits to fire this weapon, for 12 seconds."

My wallet is ready.

@edit: If nobody got it, I meant a true gatling gun. >.<

Edited by Roxorium

What would I like to see? I'd like to see DE fill in some of the holes in the equipment.

Rifles

Tenno - Bolter, Braton, Burston, Soma, Sybaris, Tiberon

Grineer - Karak, Buzlok, Gorgon, Grakata, Grinlok, Hind

Corpus - Braton, Dera, Opticor, Supra, Tetra

Infested - Paracyst, Mutalist Quanta ( technically it's Infested)

See the gap there? Infested have 2 rifles compared to the Tenno's 6, the Grineer's 6 and the Corpus' 5. That's a hole that should be filled.

Continuous Rifles

Tenno - None

Grineer - Ignis

Corpus - Amprex, Flux Rifle, Glaxion, Quanta, 

Infested - Synapse

Why is the Grineer the only ones that figured out you can use a flamethrower? And the Infested get screwed here also, with only having one weapon in the category. I won't even go into the Tenno, this section speaks for itself.

Shotguns

Tenno - Boar, Strun, Tigris

Grineer - Drakgoon, Hek, Kohm, Sobek

Corpus - None

Infested - Phage

Boar needs to come back full time. The Corpus and Infested get hosed here for some mystical reason.

Snipers

Tenno - Vectis

Grineer - Vulkar

Corpus - Lanka

Infested - None

Yeah surprise, surprise, not shocked who got bent over here.

Bows

Tenno - Attica, Cernos, Paris

Grineer - None

Corpus - None

Infested - None

Yeah , everyone gets it here except the Tenno, who have 3 different bows. The only question mark here is where does Dread fit into this, due to him being somewhat Tenno, but working for Infested ( you get a message from him after a Phorid run) No energy bow for Corpus, no exploding ammo bow for Grineer, and no Toxin or Viral bow for Infested. Sad really.

Launchers

Tenno - Panthera

Grineer - Miter, Ogris, Tonkor

Corpus - Penta

Infested - Torid

The Grineer are the clear winners here. I'd love to see what DE could do for the Corpus concerning a Rocket Launcher or the Infested for a Tar Moa style Grenade Launcher

Secondary

Tenno - Ballistica, Bolto, Furis, Lato, Lex, Magnus, Sicarus, Vasto, Pyrana, Bronco, Akjagara, Aksomati, Akstiletto, Akzani, Castanas, Hikou, Kunai, Gammacor

Grineer - Acrid, Kraken, Marelok, Seer, Stug, Viper, Nukor, Brakk, Kohmak, Twin Gremlins

Corpus - Angstrum, Cestra, Spectra, Detron

Infested - Tysis, Embolist

Ok, I see several problems here. First off, the lack of Infested weapons in general, as well as the low number of Corpus ones. I have some issues with the lack of thrown Corpus, Infested and Grineer ones. We also run into the same problem we did with bows, is Despair classified a Tenno weapon or a Infested one?

Melee

Tenno - Too many to name individually

Grineer - Sheev, Halikar, Machete, Dual Cleavers, Furax, Amphis, Atterax, Jat Kittag, Ripkas

Corpus - Serro, Prova, Lecta

Infested - Mire, Scoliac

First off, bring back Sheev. But other than that, the Grineer are fine, the rest of the list speaks for itself.

So DE, I've pointed out what you're missing here. Go do what you do and fix it. :)

Edited by Hochstepanzerjager

Dual wide, curved swords that look like dragon's wings. Their stance would let you glide like Zephyr in some of the melee comboes, and focus on lots of very fast spins and flips.

Glaive and Blade - Medium-sized broadsword that has a Glaive in the middle of the blade. When you throw it, you swing the sword and launch the Glaive. Not sure how the controls would work...

Puncture-based dual Kamas.

Elemental flail. Has a status chance of 20% and deals base magnetic damage. However, if you are using an elemental Warframe (Ember, Frost, etc), it changes to that Warframe's element.

also Id like to get my ether Daggers back for a reinforcements, like they did with giving me a machete.... 

you are getting the Ether Daggers via the stolen dreams quest.

@OP: I want an amprex like Ak secondary, and an energy sword which would causes chainlighting with every succesful hit, and then we have our Amprex family. 

Dual Wielding this (i have absolutely no idea how to add an image). http://www.blade-empire.com/Martial_Arts/Ninja_Gear/Shoge_Hook-VL-0220105.gif

Dual-end sword, like darth maul's. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWWi2MIHoFeBssL05H_3-xrWou9Ne6jOAzbWLHIj2lsFKRrCB1aw

A japanese war fan, tessen.  http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/l5r/images/8/8d/Tessen.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101228184153

Also a chakram, another one i think would be cool is some kind of mini crossbows, two equipped on your fists, with an axe blade on the tip ow each (much like where the saw is on the ripkas), the main damagae for regular melee(blade attack) would be slash and the charge attack would be puncture, the stance should have a combo focused on close range attacks finshing with a powerfull shot that has impact proc, another combo focused on an rapid succession of fast shots with slashing spinning attacks between shots(the weapons would attack one at a time then together) with little forward movement and a last combo that had a mixed, it would have increased proc chance(proc any damage you have on the weapon) an more forward mommentum. The second attack shouldn't have knockdown resistance, as it would have the most damage and you could use it away from the action, maybe it should have explosion or puncture proc. 

Adaptive

Elemental

Rifle

Designed and forged by an unknown Tenno, the AER is saw after by both tenno, grineer and corpus

Build cost :

1 Toxic crystal ( rare toxic eximus drop )

1 fire crystal ( rare fire eximus drop )

1 ice crystal  ( rare ice eximus drop )

1 shock crystal   ( rare shock* eximus drop

1 latron prime barrel

1 Burston prime 

1 braton prime

2 neural sensors

10 orokin cells

10.000 Salvage

250.000 credits

40     puncture

5       impact

1       slash

40 toxic / 40 fire / 40 cold / 40 shock

30%  Crit chance

2,5x  Crit DMG

70%  Status chance

Mag size : 21

Reload speed : 1.5 seconds

Fire rate : 200 RPM

Muzzle velocity : instant

Sound : alarming

Recoil : medium

Accuracy : high

something like 

050363b4577279e9a56b5f2a4894901e.jpg

or

CoD-AW-BAL-27-Assault-Rifle.png

By changing its energy color or by changing ITS aura ( would have to be implemented ) you can switch its elemental DMG

also, I am working on my own design, but I am not so good so it takes a while

Edited by Duch99pl

Gatling_Gun.jpeg

edit: warframe needs a gatling gun.

Or a tripod mounted heavy gun. (mechanics: portable but takes 5 secs to mount on floor,-activated by fire button. Instantly unmounts when player moves from place)

Edited by reedknoll

how about we can use a detron and brakk at the same time :D

how about a dual detron? requires 2 detrons to build, and a rare bp that drops from a new boss

dual brakk, requires 2 brakk, bp drops from vay hek on raid

how about some more Sword and Shields, more tonfas, more gun blades, more claws, more scythes, for melee ?

For primaries , How about a lazer rifle , like the latron but with an energy shot, it could do puncture and heat as based damage types
Belt fed Auto Shotgun with tight spread and fair rate of fire
Energy cannon like the Taicannon from Half life
Paris Prime Skin that allows you to make it look like the original .. cause the prime version is ugly .. in Fact Prime versions should just come with a skin to make them all look like their non-prime variants.

For sidearms , How about an Explosive Bolo ? like it could wrap around an enenmy and depending on where it hits it could disable them from fireing or trip them and prevent movement .. then you can set it off when you wish.
Over and under Energy pistol ( sorta like from the movie 'the black hole' )