Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp - Would Like To See My Gear Pay Off

bluntpuffer

Maybe i haven't played enough and see it totally wrong, but for me right now it feels like the PvP in this game is more about wich alliance or clan puts up more with doing these dark sector conflicts over and over rather then wich clan has done more grinding as a team to achieve certain gear and use it for mass player destruction.

I can't think of any proper suggestions right now but since this is a feedback section, i wanted to leave it here for the staff ( hopefully ) to read.

have a nice day.

Having different objectives on different maps would be a nice start to create diversity.

Then you have this issue that it actually doesn't matter what you use as long as you get your first couple of kills before the other team u'll be in this huge advantage no matter what weapon or frame you use.

Nothing skill based about that really. 

Having different objectives on different maps would be a nice start to create diversity.

Then you have this issue that it actually doesn't matter what you use as long as you get your first couple of kills before the other team u'll be in this huge advantage no matter what weapon or frame you use.

Nothing skill based about that really. 

I actually find that pretty fair, regular conclave is broken because people tend to use the most overpowered gear possible at max rank, and always find some new trend that kills quicker, like before it used to be just the soma being OP, then came melee 2.0 and people spammed valkyr with dual ichors so hard, now its just zephyr with a scoliac and sniper, nothing in conclave will ever be balanced.

Dark sector conflicts are probably the most fairest PvPs warframe will get, if you can't get kills from tougher opponents, stay back and chill, kill some of the crewmen or lancers, grab some early XP, noone goes for the toughest first anyways. It takes both skill and knowledge to actually be good at PvP, back then, skill was all you needed to be good, although I would like different gamemodes in PvP, like archwing battles or subways on the solar rail(Its called a solar rail for a reason, how else do we transport tenno?). Right now, dark sector conflicts are extremely balanced and I enjoy it a lot, ash isn't as good so people should stop complaining, rhino isn't tanky so no noobs allowed, and the only thing OP in conflicts could be nyx with asorb or mag's pull. Currently Limbo is my favorite in conflicts, use rift walk, grab 1 person at a time, kill them, its slow but gets you there.

Your gear should pay off, but people who kept getting killed in PvP complained about the damage instead of getting good, so it got nerfed to oblivion. :/

You also shouldn't be going into solar rail conflicts to see your gear pay off because there is a crappy MOBA style system where you level up and unlock mods as you kill NPCs and players making you deal close to no damage early in the match.

Conclave is really the only place where you can see your gear at work but the damage nerf hit hard there too so instead of putting 1 or 2 forma on a weapon to make it competitive we have to put on 4-6 forma.

Edited by Rakshal