The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Keys Have You Stockpiled?

Sixty5

Everyone should know by now that T4 keys are being phased out of the Syndicate shop tomorrow (and if you don't then you should really read the forums more)

Regardless of how you feel about the changes, now is the time to get in while the getting is good and farm up a bunch of them.

Here is my personal stash of T4 Survivals (I don't care about any of the other keys)

B6wB563CcAEiba-.png

I know there are plenty of you guys out there that farm way harder than I do, so let's see those stashes!

Bit of math to give an idea how much those keys are worth

265 keys @ 15 cores per run gives you 3975 R5 cores

3975 R5 cores is enough to max out 7.5 Legendary mods

At 30 minutes per run it will take 132.5 hours to run them all

At 55k credits per run (with booster active) that is 14.57 million credits

Wot bout' me :C

j/k

I have the same 35-45 for MD, Defense and Survival. Don't really feel the need to stockpile on so many keys unless they're cap or exterm for creds.

If you can get to 30 minutes you are welcom on my Casul T4S farms.

My key ring....

CaptureT1   81T2   98T3   85T4    8SurvivalT1   92T2  150T3   59T4  104SabotageT1    9T2   27T3   33T4    0Mobile DefenseT1   75T2  121T3   46T4   38ExterminateT1   57T2   71T3   13T4   40DefenseT1  122T2  125T3   53T4   80

I don't believe that they'd really take ALL void keys out of there. It was such a good PR move on their part and they need good PR right now... I got myself 25 of each of my two key types just in case it's really the last chance to get any keys, but that's all. If I had been in the T4S syndicate it would have been more tempting, though.

I don't believe that they'd really take ALL void keys out of there. It was such a good PR move on their part and they need good PR right now... I got myself 25 of each of my two key types just in case it's really the last chance to get any keys, but that's all. If I had been in the T4S syndicate it would have been more tempting, though.

I actually had about 50 already stockpiled, from the 100 I brought on a whim

T4S keys were an amazing deal, i'm sad to see them go, but I can see why they need to.

I'm thinking we'll see packs of the key type. Instead of T4S it'll be a "Void Survival Pack" and it'll be some number of TXS keys with random levels. Probably a low chance of being T4S. I would honestly prefer that since I don't farm but I know everyone else will see it as a nerf.

Edited by VKhaun