Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Cosmetics Ideas

Deidaku

We are getting syndicate syandanas to start so that's cool.

Syndicate armors would be cool though.

Sentinel skins maybe.

edit: I doubt face/ head gear will be implemented since all the warframes have such varied helmets. 

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

We are getting syndicate syandanas to start so that's cool

I don't think that was ever confirmed was it? If it was confirmed please give me a link to the confirmation.

Anyway, I think a face something could be cool, as would skins and syndanas. Syndicate armor sets would be cool to and maybe even helmets to go along with them. 

We are getting syndicate syandanas to start so that's cool.

Syndicate armors would be cool though.

Sentinel skins maybe.

edit: I doubt face/ head gear will be implemented since all the warframes have such varied helmets. 

I know but that doesn't really matter

only some frames would be able to support it like the special syandanas ( valkyr bonds , Nekros thingies etc)

I don't think that was ever confirmed was it? If it was confirmed please give me a link to the confirmation.

Anyway, I think a face something could be cool, as would skins and syndanas. Syndicate armor sets would be cool to and maybe even helmets to go along with them.

It was in the Design council but I dont think any of the designs were final but I'm also positive that we aren't allowed to leak DC info.

There's no comfirmation as it's still work in progress, but there are pretty advanced designs and ideas posted by devs on the design counsil.

I think it's about 99% chance of getting these, i wouldn't be expecting them for U16, tho...they are not at the top of their to-do list right now.

Syndicate skins - I don't think they should bother. Even if you just went for the Syndicates favourite frames, that's still 6-30 new skins.

Since people frequently request (or even expect) new skins to mean new meshes, well. I think some people don't really just quite how much work that takes.

All additional syndicate wares should be tradable imo, it's the only fair way.

But yes, armours would be great, I hope the new Loka one is nature based and makes you look like Swamp Thing.

I was thinking something more Wood Elf like for them ;)