Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Sharona - The Hyperdimensional Frame [Update: 13/01/2015 Fan-Art]

RedSkittlez

17 hours ago, cookieknife said:

i hate you

Aww diddiems.

17 hours ago, Dozonto said:
22 hours ago, Dozonto said:

"But those are historic characters"

but also saying oberon is not important is like saying romeo and Juliet are not important in history

I think no one is saying Oberon is not important, we are saying he is a character from Shakespeare's Midsummer night’s dream.
Its like saying Harry Potter is a "historic" character.

this is a JOKE FRAME, that pokes fun at anime related things. Its not meant to be a legit frame to get in, was only made for fun and giggles. Soooo...

8ae59caf4149180ffeef896d2e9c499ec517f39d

Edited by RedSkittlez

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/22/2015 at 1:37 AM, Lightsmith said:

Yeah, its actually a pretty big range.

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha - 9 - 10

Precure - 14

Cardcaptor Sakura - 10

Sailor Mood - 14-16

Mahou Shoujo Ai - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

High School DxD

Gundum.

it dependss on the Yu Gi Oh.

Freezing. 

Hellsing.

And some more.

• 3 weeks later...

Make it happen. It could work well. I mean, aren't ninjas all about deception? And what is more deceptive than a small warframe? Not to mention it wouldn't be the smallest unit in game. I think the Kuva Jester would earn that title. What do we have to do to put this frame on DE's to do list? A petition?

7 hours ago, DrakoBluewing said:

Make it happen. It could work well. I mean, aren't ninjas all about deception? And what is more deceptive than a small warframe? Not to mention it wouldn't be the smallest unit in game. I think the Kuva Jester would earn that title. What do we have to do to put this frame on DE's to do list? A petition?

I think yes. 

12 minutes ago, Greenshockclaw said:

sounds about right, though I wonder if stunlocking would be a problem with her

why not a passive that akes a link to an ally wf and both gain benifits depending on the hard cat of the frame. and if linked with Rhino both get 3x armor and movement speed.

Tanks grant 1.5 armor and shields . Support? 1.5 SHield and energy .  Stealth?  Speed and energy . CC/PS Frames ? PWR STR and ENG

28 minutes ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

why not a passive that akes a link to an ally wf and both gain benifits depending on the hard cat of the frame. and if linked with Rhino both get 3x armor and movement speed.

Tanks grant 1.5 armor and shields . Support? 1.5 SHield and energy .  Stealth?  Speed and energy . CC/PS Frames ? PWR STR and ENG

I like mine better

• 4 weeks later...

FUN FRAME!

shat lore. Go read the lore please because your concept can't be taken seriously if your bio behind it is bad lacks prior knowledge.
This can easily be changed though.

Also remember LIMBO? the last time DE tried to cater to people from other fan-bases/references/memes was HIM. a TOP HAT flipping, 'classy' frame.

and EVERYONE was disappointed. EVERYONE. (even the people who liked him)

realistically, this is a very thin line DE would be walking if they were to even CONSIDER this concept.

If they made this frame: NONE of the frames would matter at all in the game. just take whatever stuff you come up with OR just recycle anime/cartoon/comic book characters, make it and sell a prime access version that is better than the regular one. rinse and repeat enough to lower the creative standards and make a lot of money. Do you want DE to do this? they already messed up the void system. And they pulled an underhanded prime access sale and screwed anyone who ONLY wanted the cosmetics. And this is just what they did in RECENT months of last year.

If you REALLY love this concept frame, and you aren't just screwin around in the forums, you might wanna revise your work. :P

Edited by mufasas1lion

On 8/16/2016 at 11:49 PM, Dozonto said:

without the head and the heart it looks like a warframe but also saying oberon is not important is like saying romeo and Juliet are not important in history

Its not. You can go your whole life not needing to know about it. Its just a really good play. But honestly Oberon isn't important. At all. you when you think of a good team comp: you DON'T think Oberon.

6 hours ago, mufasas1lion said:

FUN FRAME!

shat lore. Go read the lore please because your concept can't be taken seriously if your bio behind it is bad lacks prior knowledge.

Also remember LIMBO? the last time DE tried to cater to people from other fan-bases/references/memes was HIM. a TOP HAT flipping, 'classy' frame.

and EVERYONE was disappointed. EVERYONE. (even the people who liked him)

realistically, this is a very thin line DE would be walking if they were to even CONSIDER this concept.

If they made this frame: NONE of the frames would matter at all in the game. just take whatever stuff you come up with OR just recycle anime/cartoon/comic book characters, make it and sell a prime access version that is better than the regular one. rinse and repeat enough to lower the creative standards and make a lot of money. Do you want DE to do this? they already messed up the void system. And they pulled an underhanded prime access sale and screwed anyone who ONLY wanted the cosmetics. And this is just what they did in RECENT months of last year.

If you REALLY love this concept frame, and you aren't just screwin around in the forums, you might wanna revise your work. :P

If this rage is ligitement, this has to be one of the most hilarious things on the forum todate!

29 minutes ago, RedSkittlez said:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/7a/7a2add73451638e1c8eb8a617f7a58228bfaa041017bf0c13b50871c27f54f92.jpg

Pretty much sums it up, its not like you have jumped in mutable times, one of which is on this very page, saying this concept was done as a joke. Or the fact that there has been no updates too it for about two years now, after its initial creation that was done way before we had any lore of the tenno really are, shows that this concept has since long been left to the cold darkness of the void much like my faith in humanity.

@Evanescent LOL woundent that be the day.

@HoldXtoRevive Yep as you said, This frame was done as a joke was never ment for it to be taken seriously, it is nothing more then to poke fun at anime/manga and the like. I still however find it funny that pepole get so invested in trying to bring down this concept and list every concivable way it should not be in game.

Edited by RedSkittlez

8 hours ago, mufasas1lion said:

I'm going to be completely honest with you here, MY entire ulterior motive for aiding in the creation of this frame was to reap the knee-jerk buttmadness that would follow. Thank you for playing.

maxresdefault.jpg

Also, Pro Tip: Read the previous comments to save yourself some trouble, there's plenty of replies in this thread that clearly indicate that this is a joke frame and is not to be taken seriously. At all.

Edited by Blazbaros