Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Sharona - The Hyperdimensional Frame [Update: 13/01/2015 Fan-Art]

RedSkittlez

While this is totally done just for laughs, this could TOTALLY be worked into the lore. How, I hear you ask?

As the ultimate piece of pro-Tenno propaganda.

All the Lotus has to do is find a talented mind to guide an animated franchise, and an ambitious rogue Corpus with the pockets and connections to fund and produce it.

SHARONA-CHAN AND THE TENNO FORCE!

Sharona-chan toys, Sharona-chan clothes, Sharona-chan lunchboxes, all the Corpus backers will see is dollar signs as Sharona-chan builds momentum into a multi-trillion credit franchise juggernaut. But while the Corpus laugh their way to the bank, Sharona-chan's popularity will cement her as an endearing character in the minds of children across the galaxy, children who will grow into the businessmen and politicians of tomorrow. Just like the Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles of old, these future leaders will look back upon the adventures of Sharona the Tenno with a nostalgic fondness firmly entrenched and unmatched. It's Pikachu with a Skana, G.I. Joe with a Boltor; an attachment from youth that's damn near impossible to shake.

We're in for the long haul boys and girls, the Lotus may as well start by grabbing the System right by the childhood.

hey why pokemon. Digimon are way more badass

While this is totally done just for laughs, this could TOTALLY be worked into the lore. How, I hear you ask?

As the ultimate piece of pro-Tenno propaganda.

All the Lotus has to do is find a talented mind to guide an animated franchise, and an ambitious rogue Corpus with the pockets and connections to fund and produce it.

SHARONA-CHAN AND THE TENNO FORCE!

Sharona-chan toys, Sharona-chan clothes, Sharona-chan lunchboxes, all the Corpus backers will see is dollar signs as Sharona-chan builds momentum into a multi-trillion credit franchise juggernaut. But while the Corpus laugh their way to the bank, Sharona-chan's popularity will cement her as an endearing character in the minds of children across the galaxy, children who will grow into the businessmen and politicians of tomorrow. Just like the Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles of old, these future leaders will look back upon the adventures of Sharona the Tenno with a nostalgic fondness firmly entrenched and unmatched. It's Pikachu with a Skana, G.I. Joe with a Boltor; an attachment from youth that's damn near impossible to shake.

We're in for the long haul boys and girls, the Lotus may as well start by grabbing the System right by the childhood.

i wonder if Grineer watch Sharona-chan anime.. -_- 

and Captain Vor's collects all of those limited edition Sharona Merchandise.. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/03/2016 at 9:02 PM, (PS4)appretice said:

Redskittlez makes magic. I'm just suprised none of these concepts have made it to the game yet. Dracul and Typhus alone blow my mind. Sharona-chan blows my heart <*3

For me, it just blows... :3

I.....I want this. As 110% weeb trash, I can confirm that this is kawaii as f**k.

I know it's a joke (especially after reading the last 9 pages), but it's a really fun concept. I'd very quickly fork over the cash for this and proceed to rek everything.

Edited for spelling.

Edited by TrickshotMcGee

15 hours ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

I.....I want this. As 110% weeb trash, I can confirm that this is kawaii as f**k.

I know it's a joke (especially after reading the last 9 pages), but it's a really fun concept. I'd very quickly fork over the cash for this and proceed to rek everything.

Edited for spelling.

This frame just looks so much fun.