Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Sharona - The Hyperdimensional Frame [Update: 13/01/2015 Fan-Art]

RedSkittlez

• 5 weeks later...

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN the disbeliever! SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN *in a squeaky tone*

This made me laugh a while back, still does now. Thanks.

But no. No Sharona Chan. Doesn't fit in the game like Typhus, and I suspect RedSkittlez knows that.

Now, light me up.

Edited by Rhekemi

If something like this ever gets released, it will provide two things to the WF lore:

1) Space ninja families.

2) A sense of humor (everything has been so dark and serious so far).

We've all been hoping for a glimpse into WF civilian life. This may make an opening for that if she's coming from one of the families but was infected by sub cultures in the surrounding territories which focused on ancient Earthen-Japanese pop culture.

This brings about the maniacal.

Up till now, we have fought because we must to survive. But Sharona here; she fights because she wants to be like her big Bro-No (brother rhino) and because it's fun!

This is the effect that happens when being a warrior is second nature and cultural. And also when skills are so adept that one can be flamboyantly showy for their own entertainment.

The saddest part though is that she'd be a kid who kills people. Something about that is different from being an adult who kills people, I guess (which is what the Tenno do). We kill the Corpus all the time. Maybe we could wave off the infested as mercy kills, the grineer as clones, but the corpus are people... and robots, but mostly people.

I don't think the humanity ever really sets in here. We're all murderers of digital humans. Why doesn't that bother us? I mean, on any level at all, why aren't we worried about the ethics behind this? I guess because they're programmed to die. They are digital beasts and we are the butchers. Human shaped, but not human.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This is a bad idea this takes away from the game and would turn warframe into a joke if something like this was implemented. I vote a no to this idea

the whole concept is meant to be a joke dude, chill.

And honestly we play as children, controlling twisted meat cans. This concept fits perfectly.

• 3 weeks later...

The dang randomness compells me to say my team concept frame is coplete. my  logic asks is that from the game. if so we can't have it. . Illogical says ship it with the cailver frame , Obusier , Vengeence and one other frame i forgot about  we got a true bleep team... that remeinds me need to modfy Obusier's ult 

While this is totally done just for laughs, this could TOTALLY be worked into the lore. How, I hear you ask?

As the ultimate piece of pro-Tenno propaganda.

All the Lotus has to do is find a talented mind to guide an animated franchise, and an ambitious rogue Corpus with the pockets and connections to fund and produce it.

SHARONA-CHAN AND THE TENNO FORCE!

Sharona-chan toys, Sharona-chan clothes, Sharona-chan lunchboxes, all the Corpus backers will see is dollar signs as Sharona-chan builds momentum into a multi-trillion credit franchise juggernaut. But while the Corpus laugh their way to the bank, Sharona-chan's popularity will cement her as an endearing character in the minds of children across the galaxy, children who will grow into the businessmen and politicians of tomorrow. Just like the Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles of old, these future leaders will look back upon the adventures of Sharona the Tenno with a nostalgic fondness firmly entrenched and unmatched. It's Pikachu with a Skana, G.I. Joe with a Boltor; an attachment from youth that's damn near impossible to shake.

We're in for the long haul boys and girls, the Lotus may as well start by grabbing the System right by the childhood.

Edited by Kyotra