The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

300+ Ducats For Primed Mods?

LtZefar

So not only do you nerf the drop tables in Void Survival and Defense but you triple the @(*()$ prices?

You remove T4 keys from Syndicates.

Well isn't this a great start on a new year. Gives me less and less reasons to play the game. Oh and Rank 10 Legendary mods that gives a slight buff over the normal mod? Not all that pleased with it. They could be legendary and take more but they should have the same amount of ranks as the mod they copied.

So only Hornet Strike and other Rank 10 mods can be Rank 10 Legendary.

Edit: I could swear they where like around 110 ducats or something before. All though they do seems to be more priced than usual.

Edited by LtZefar

They could be 30 Ducats and 10 credits for all I care, worthless mods with Uber grind attached designed to keep the hamsters on the wheel.

I do agree with the OP though, not the greatest start to 2015, luckily I have a nice backlog of games to get through.

I remember them costing around 100 ducats before because I found like 300 be a bit too high for one mod. Where they really like 300+ before?

Primed mods should be ~1500 ducats, or in a few months, everyone will have a LOT more ducats than they can ever spend. Fact.

No, that'll be ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

I remember them costing around 100 ducats before because I found like 300 be a bit too high for one mod. Where they really like 300+ before?

No, that'll be ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

Yeah, even those guys will get a girl friend someday ;-)

Most of them have been 300 ducats or above. Primed Point Blank was 300, Primed Flow was 350. Primed Continuity was 350. Only prime mod below 300 was Primed Ravage at 280.

Edited by NovusNova

wow... you actually think the 300-350 ducats is expensive? just means you havent played the game very long... so please either stop whining or start playing... or quit the game...

i still got at least 4 of every easy to get prime part and i got allmost 7k ducats...

and i pretty much only go to the void when new primes are released

just becous YOU havent been to the void enough to have enough prime parts to trade dosent mean that the majority hasent...

i actually hope they raise the prices to 500+ so all the new players cant get the primed mods... they are WAY too cheap if you ask me

Primed Continuity = 350 Ducats. 

Primed Ravage = 280 Ducats. 

Primed Flow = 350 Ducats

Primed Point Blank = 300 Ducats

In case you don't believe me with the prices, here's a couple of pics:

bUMjNeo.jpg

vQGiuzK.jpg

So actually Primed Mods have always been in the 300 Ducat range of prices. 

Primed Continuity = 350 Ducats. 

Primed Ravage = 280 Ducats. 

Primed Flow = 350 Ducats

Primed Point Blank = 300 Ducats

In case you don't believe me with the prices, here's a couple of pics

So actually Primed Mods have always been in the 300 Ducat range of prices. 

It's fine, I trust you and the others. But man I was so sure it was at 100.

wow... you actually think the 300-350 ducats is expensive? just means you havent played the game very long... so please either stop whining or start playing... or quit the game...

i still got at least 4 of every easy to get prime part and i got allmost 7k ducats...

and i pretty much only go to the void when new primes are released

just becous YOU havent been to the void enough to have enough prime parts to trade dosent mean that the majority hasent...

i actually hope they raise the prices to 500+ so all the new players cant get the primed mods... they are WAY too cheap if you ask me

I only level at Void now because it's the easiest place to level at. Then I also level at Survival. T1 to T4. Depends on what I want to level up. I got about 1.3k ducats right now and I have bought at least 4 Primed mods and 1 weapon. So I have been to the Void quite a lot. 

I'm also nearly rank 18 soon too. I only lack the new void weapons and Warframe because they are on Sabotage mostly which I've yet to get from normal maps.

New players won't be having any use with these new mods because they cost a ton to rank up normally and only give a slight bonus that only end game players will care about. But people like you are what's wrong with this game. You hope for it to be more grindy so that it can justify you wasting time on the game far far more than any average person does.

So there isn't any need of making them cost more ducats because the cores that are needed and the money that is needed isn't that easy to get.

But people like you are what's wrong with this game. You hope for it to be more grindy so that it can justify you wasting time on the game far far more than any average person does.

so doing less then 35 void runs in... is it 2 weeks? is far far more then the average person?