Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Imagine Sentients Subverting 1/2 Of All Tenno And We Have To Fight Monstrous Versions Of Ourselves!

(PSN)Silverback73

You could stack Sentient enhancement on almost any existing character, but to fight mutated, monstrous versions of all existing Tenno? Awesome! Imagine 4 levels of mutation on each...SWEET.

Already been doing that with Dark Sectors PVP. 

Anyways, would be fun in a different game.

even better would be if random tenno got infested. the 8 split into 2 teams of 4, and both teams thought the other team was infested. the only diferance would be that the infested frames would have slightly less sheilds and damage. if the non-infested team win then the raid progresses, otherwise you dont

I'm pretty sure they just tore her apart, man...

In the end, but remember: she had been swarmed by the things in what I imagine was a field of combat. I dunno, looking at it again there's perhaps not as much of a timegap as I thought but I still get the feeling that they took her back somewhere to study before evaporating her.

And then went to type in something on a console. 

Which then exploded. 

I now picture all sentients talking like: 

This^^ Excalibur prime's codex indicates we were made solely because the sentients couldn't affect us

The main strength hinted at is evolution and assimilation to turn an enemy's strength against them. If they lost before, you can bet they didn't sit idle. And even if they don't have a countermeasure consider this: the very thing that makes Tenno "immune" could be the very thing that causes Tenno to succumb to the power they offer: FREE WILL.

The main strength hinted at is evolution and assimilation to turn an enemy's strength against them. If they lost before, you can bet they didn't sit idle. And even if they don't have a countermeasure consider this: the very thing that makes Tenno "immune" could be the very thing that causes Tenno to succumb to the power they offer: FREE WILL.

The sentients just want to destroy everything/assimilate everything that isn't them, like the infested, so we won't be allowed to even help them in invasions. Honestly they'll probably get some rotten salad of their own to act as a mouthpiece. 

The sentients just want to destroy everything/assimilate everything that isn't them, like the infested, so we won't be allowed to even help them in invasions. Honestly they'll probably get some rotten salad of their own to act as a mouthpiece.

If Alad V can corrupt us into the likes of Zanuka, Mesa, and Valkyr, you think the Sentients won't find a way to include Frame ingredients in said Salad ;)? Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

If Alad V can corrupt us into the likes of Zanuka, Mesa, and Valkyr, you think the Sentients won't find a way to include Frame ingredients in said Salad ;)?

Yes. Because we weren't designed to fight the corpus and infested. We were literally designed so the sentients had no power over us. That was the entire point of our creation.

"I see the eyes open and the heat blinds me. I hear her comforting me, telling me not to despair as the Warframe disintegrates and I lose her, forever."

Nope they blasted her.

Aye, but at what time is unknown. I got a very "she's been taken somewhere the Lotus cannot reach her" feel from everything.

...ya death... She was disintegrated. Like as gone as you can get. 

I feel like we're not hitting the same points there.

Yes, they killed her. I get that, that's obvious. What I'm saying is that I feel there was a time gap between that battle of hers seen in the first of those transmissions and the death she suffered in the last of them - during which time I'd speculate the Sentients captured her to perform experiments on her. After they learned what (little) they could, they executed her.