Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Intel Video

OriKlein

So DE has released a new, short,

. Or an update hype. Shrug.

Using Verefor's translation tablet, posted below, I managed to come up with "MOA NAME TBD" for the big title; which does not make a lot of sense (some moa is going to have its name decided?).

The resolution was not high enough for me to make out the rest of the inscriptions below that.

Any ideas?

alphabet_zps3c0701f5.png

Whatever it is it's probably taking place in the new oroken tile set they were talking about on the live stream. Perhaps they are going to release a few new planets that have oroken ruins on them and the corpus are attempting to retrieve something from them. I wonder if the boss its referring to is a new piece of corpus equipment or perhaps a still functioning machine that helped kill off most of the Tenno. Those are my guesses anyways.

I´d say its a corpus battleship. The thing on the video looks like an airship or something :3

Man, I love those cryptic messages. Tomorrow will be a badass day. And I dont have to work tomorrow :3 hell yeah

needs to be canine

Dingo? Not African...but still.

I could also see a buzzard name since both the others are scavengers I believe. There is also Codename 'Maggot'...though I'm not too frightened by that one.