Flora, The Life and Death Plant Warframe|New Art[3/26/2018]

MrPigman

There are 5 warframes coming our way.

1. Brawler

2.? Flora

3.? Summoner

4.? Time

5. Parasite (Typhus)

So thats three possible spots for Flora and any community-inspired warframes.

Time, nature, posession/ghost, hacker/engineer, summoner is the most wanted I think and the most probable.

A sentient-themed is sure to be in there somewhere too.

the only one they confirmed was the brawler i believe. so, flora has plenty of opportunity to be in there, it's just a matter of if they liked flora enough.

42 pages! The answer to everything has been found!

what is that rapidly approaching? it looks strong and firm, i'll call it ground! yes, ground! HELLO GROUND!

eUMpqKq.jpg

That's awesome, Piggy, I love the variation to Flora's initial innocent design and the implemation of the new cloth is amazing! Have you tried the art with different colour themes? Oh and, will this new concept art have any of the former leg/arm/torso designs that were decided by Polls a while ago?

thank you for the positive feedback! If this version is more preferred i will start the primed version of this, otherwise i will do the primed version of the old style.

finally I can't wait to see it :D

I actually like original Flora better. This sounds better as an alternate skin - a badass one, but not as cute.

did you mean V3 if it is yeah I love it she looks cute and its a good idea to make it alternate skin

eUMpqKq.jpg

Looking great as always Pigman! I still really like the original, but I think this would make a great alternate skin, or if you touch this up it can be her Primed model. The Primes are all a bit more.. flamboyant I guess would be the term, and picturing this with gold decorations would make a perfect primed version.

Wondering why this art not in game still. This one is very awesome "all concept also" but this model looks very cool and interesting.

This frame with this complete model should be in game without any changes. Just lend it then let the players play.

Edited by Sziklamester