Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have Enough Of This Game! Rage Bad Day

IfritKajiTora

Today I played Void T4Surv, Void Vor arrived and we were dying fast, I died about 4 times because of bull in game, Sorry for being rude but I just can't stop Rage on the game. The game is getting worst and worst every update in some way.
So yeah Vor attacked my team mate so I shoting him from the left side 7 meters away from him + I was invisible (Loki) and I died because of nothing? Seriously. I died that way 4 times, because Vor is making that stupid explosion AoE damage in random time, That is just too much bull to do not have chance to avoid it, THESE AURAS NEED TO GO OUT OF GAME, it is just destroying it, giving people rage because of Insane Damage.
Second action today, I died by Tar-Mutalist MOA because he spit on the floor and I died by that one stupid spit I had full aroudn 200 shield and 660 Health Valkyr Armor 1080. This is just so much bull I hate these actions of instant dying.
I died by one spit too by Toxic ancient, no effect of toxin nothing just animation like he is spiting and I died WUT? It was even too fast to react at that. Full shield full health thats enough of it.

WHAT IS FRUSTRATING ME IN GAME TO QUIT PLAYING IT:
-People that abort void missions, because mission doesnt go how they want. (Abort at 25 minutes survival WASTE OF TIME!)
-People that extract at survival in 24 minute (1 minute to 25minute that means next REWARD! but no they must extract and destroy it :/)
-OP damage that enemies make Bosses stalkers etc, enter the next room 1 second you died....WTF? This is so much bull.
-OP Damage Stalker Gustrag three, syndicates Etc. (Stalker teleports you to him and then he slash you with hate, stunned you and 2 hits from hate dead, you could not do anything, Gustrag Three arrives 1 second you are dead, Syndicate arrive 1 second you are dead. The only way to avoid death when they are coming is instant running :/)
-OP Void Vor not abble to avoid his explosing aura, some other aura enemies have it too, Vor attacking you team mate, you are like 5 meters away from vor, you dead from nothing.. WHAT!!! THATS ENOUGH I quit!!! SO MUCH BULL!!!
-WEAK enemeis Heatlh/shield ONE HIT/SHOT killing them.
- I had two times that action. Void T4 Defence Wave 20 one person want to Extract 3 people still want to fight........ MISSION FAILED......... WHAT?! Because that one person extracting was HOST and we losed all what we got!!! Another waste of time:/  I QUIT!!

PLS DEVS NERF ENEMIES DAMAGE AND BUFF THEIR HEALTH AND SHIELD!!! SOMETIMES THE GAME IS SO MUCH BULLTHAT I CAN'T EVEN PLAY IT, I JUST RAGE BECAUSE OF INSTANT DYING BY ONE HIT OR BY NOT EVEN HIT DIED JUST LIKE THAT BY NOHING. And yeah these one hit enemies dying, its boring.

I just love Warframe, but I hate what you done to the OP damage enemies that have, or impossible to dodge/guard attacks.

The game sometimes feel like this:   

(Guy maked Counter, which stunned him, and used OP killing attack, impossible to avoid after counter)

Yep, I know this all too well.

I would never go play as loki without Redirection, the health mod and vigor. Durability is priority when trying to survive when playing squishy chars.

Um, the idea with loki is not to make him less squishy so he can get hit more. The idea with loki is not to get hit at all.....