Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hate You Alad-V I Want Neural Sensors But Killing You Is Tiring

Halisi

Oddly enough I really like Alad V as a boss, so I personally don't see a problem with having to kill him for Neural Sensors.

Still, you can't get them in the Dark Sectors?

It's not really a problem of killing Alad V or even Dark Sectors.

The problem is there's only one real location to get Neural Sensors, and it's a low to mid-range planet which not many veterans play. It would be mighty nice to have a higher level planet for Neural Sensors.

Edited by CapedBaldy

It's not really a problem of killing Alad V or even Dark Sectors.

The problem is there's only one real location to get Neural Sensors, and it's a low to mid-range planet which not many veterans play. It would be mighty nice to have a higher level planet for Neural Sensors.

Aaah. That makes sense.

Neural Sensors don't belong in the Void - they're a Grineer design. What should be there are cells, argon and morphics. Likewise, control modules have no place in tower missions, being a Corpus design.

Back on topic, I wait for a Phorid attack and then farm the crap out of him (likewise for orokin cells when he comes to Saturn). I've gotten occasional neural sensors running the archwing sabotage to level new gear, but it's not a reliable source.

You forgot alloy plates, those are actually Grineer-manufactured too.

As noted, Neural Sensors are actually an Infested sensory organ, Neurodes are Grineer implants. Read the descriptions. Ostensibly it's why Sensors have always been found on Jupiter; it was an Infested system alongside Eris before the Corpus got it and it received the gas city tileset makeover.

DE's always been silly with Neurodes/Neural Sensors. They switched descriptions way back, but didn't switch the pictures - it's why Grineer implants look like diseased cancerous eyes and Infested sensory organs look like Grineer technology. :-P Would've been better if they just left 'em as-is.

Regardless, Neurals are one of the resources I see making the most sense there since they're not a manufactured resource like control modules or plates, they're literally an organically grown part of the Infested and the Ancients in the void are the least "altered" of the Corrupted; all the other Corrupted get a new set of clothes/armor with a gold tint and such, the Ancients just get a diadem shoved in what passes for their face as far as I can tell. :-P

I recommend dark sector in jupiter with a good nekros.

I mean for the neural sensors part.

I cant do anything about the rest :P

Are you referring to someone who can stand on a ledge and press one button for hours? Is that considered good?

The absolute best way to farm for Neural Sensors is to take a Nekros and a Rhino to Elara on Jupiter and just stomp and slice everything and desecrate the whole time. I have NEVER got less than 10 in a 15 minute run. If you have a resource booster you will clean up. You can get enough Neural Sensors to last a year. Any time someone in the clan complains about needing these, that is what we do.

Just did a test run a few seconds ago.

Jupiter, Carpo - Corpus Exterminate, 13-15.

Loot Detector, Master Thief, Thives Wit.

Opened all the cabinets I could (40% on Locked ones), total 3 Neural Sensors, (took screenshot)

This is what I normally do to find them, regular 1-3, and more, but very rarely. my current Inventory count is 54 Neural Sensors.

This has been pretty regular for the last couple months, so not sure if drop rates were ever different.

Yup, sounds like trying to get anything else in WF :/

Feel free to list all the free online games that are been updated that just give stuff to you for the asking, pretty sure it doesn't happen.

Edited by DSpite