Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Mesa Was That Hard?

SilentManiaq

i just had my 40th run (keyshare) on mutalist alad v and let me check my inventory hmm i have 24 mesa helmets and 16 mesa chasis and guess what no systems i know (guess) a lot of topics already exist similiar to this one but seriously? is this a joke? it takes minimal of 2-3 days to get 1 key and you find guys to keyshare just to be trolled by RNG? What is the drop rate of systems? 0.5%?

You're just insanely unlucky, personnaly I haven't got more than 4-5 helmets/chassis before drop my system.

Afterwards, I advice to people how still farming to gather nav with clan mate or friend in order to see Alad at each invasion with nav.

Or sacrifice a chiken or goat to the rng. :3

and it goes like mesa helmet, mesa helmet, mesa helmet, mesa helmet > next run > chasis,chasis... etc. this wont make me buy her it will only make me not buy plat anymore this should change its wrong to get her in 3 runs or 40 runs its not balanced at all and only make people who had such a hard time like myself turn off from the game

It honestly feels like drop rates on every frame got changed. Used to take me 3-5 runs to get all the parts. Took me 20+ runs to get all the Ash parts. But only took us 6 runs to get all the Mesa parts.

The drop tables have been different for everyone. My teammates and I used to get the same drops in the void, I've been getting soma prime and vasto prime parts and they get T1 MD. Not sure why, I sent pics to DE and they won't comment on it.

Man, you got trolled extremely hard by RNG. They all have equal drop chances as far as i know. Statistically, it takes a player 5-6 runs to acquire them all, on average. :/

nope, according to the datamined drop tables the system only has 22% drop chance and the other two parts 39%

and yeah, the system was the hardest part for me to get, but at least i managed to get it at mine our 9th run

nope, according to the datamined drop tables the system only has 22% drop chance and the other two parts 39%

and yeah, the system was the hardest part for me to get, but at least i managed to get it at mine our 9th run

Ah, that's good to know. I was basing my impression on the threads that popped up after her release. It looked like all the missing parts were represented more or less evenly there.

Disregard my original statement then, the average is of course higher than what I said.

They shouldn't skew the drop rates of these Warframe parts, in my opinion. They're gated by other mechanisms already.

Ah, that's good to know. I was basing my impression on the threads that popped up after her release. It looked like all the missing parts were represented more or less evenly there.

Disregard my original statement then, the average is of course higher than what I said.

They shouldn't skew the drop rates of these Warframe parts, in my opinion. They're gated by other mechanisms already.

Gotta make you go to the market by every way possible!

It took me 7 runs to get all parts. I got 2 helmets and 2 chassis first key-share. 1 helmet, 1 chassis, 1 system the 2nd key-share with one key leftover. The people I played with on the 2nd key-share lucked out and got it on their first key-share!

That is RNG for you.

Edited by (PS4)renosis