The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh, Hello Prisma Gorgon

-AR.D2

My first thought was void trader weapon. then a much more awesome idea popped into my head!

What if the prisma gorgon is the gorgon wraith with a reskin. If DE were to do that, and continue doing it, veteran players who have the event weapons still have their item to show for having perticipated in an event, while newer players wouldn't be locked out of getting weapons that are direct stat upgrades to their normal counterparts (even if those weapons aren't top tier).

Maybe even that shiny snipetron that everyone wishes they had (wishful thinking I know).

My first thought was void trader weapon. then a much more awesome idea popped into my head!

What if the prisma gorgon is the gorgon wraith with a reskin. If DE were to do that, and continue doing it, veteran players who have the event weapons still have their item to show for having perticipated in an event, while newer players wouldn't be locked out of getting weapons that are direct stat upgrades to their normal counterparts (even if those weapons aren't top tier).

Maybe even that shiny snipetron that everyone wishes they had (wishful thinking I know).

I don't think so. It's probably just a Baro Ki'teer thing.

calm down kid

the point is we have countless weapons that have not been touched for a year and its the same 4-5 weapons that keep re appearing 

should we make a list of weapons that have been collecting dust compared to what keeps poppin up every 3-5 months?

Machete

Ether Daggers

Prova Vandal

Gorgon Wraith

Latron Wraith

All weapons i leveled and never ever touched again. People let the nostalgia get to them when they scream "Re release Snipetron and re release Machete"

If its a void trader gun and all they did to the detron was ammo and reload speed. I'd like to see reload speed amd recoil be buffed on it.

If it's not a void trader gun hell I'd still like to see that ;)

Edited by DotBeta