The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh, Hello Prisma Gorgon

-AR.D2

Does anyone know how real the stats found are supposed to be? or are they just placeholder that we are taking as fact? Genuinely curious.

i'd say they are likely to be  correct... stats of soma prime was leaked before its release and the numbers were 100% correct

Edited by Eric1738

i'd say they are likely to be  correct... stats of soma prime was leaked before its release and the numbers were 100% correct

Well that's somewhat disappointing but I don't have Gorgon W and I enjoyed Gorgon enough so I will be getting Prisma anyways.

Edited by RexRgisIocus

Prisma Gorgon, right? This naming is unlike any other gun naming we have ever seen. For all we know, it may be completely different from the Gorgon we know right now. It may have some function we have never seen. I donot think it will simply be a recolored Gorgon with different stats.

We though that with the Mara Detron.... and what did we get?

Don't know why the first person who mentioned the datamined info only mentioned the increased critical stats. The Prisma also comes with much larger magazine size and larger ammo capacity, something that both the Gorgon and Gorgon Wraith didn't have. It does in fact have slightly more changes than the Mara Detron had.

Don't know why the first person who mentioned the datamined info only mentioned the increased critical stats. The Prisma also comes with much larger magazine size and larger ammo capacity, something that both the Gorgon and Gorgon Wraith didn't have. It does in fact have slightly more changes than the Mara Detron had.

All the better for sustained Dakka.

So Baro Kiteer found some paint in a Corpus Hangar. He then poured all the paint onto regular Gorgon. BOOOM Prisma Gorgon, but if Prisma sounds like Pyramid and Pyramid relates to triangles and triangles are in the illum............

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Now I know that it's not out yet and it's stats aren't finalized. DE is probably working on it for all I know (I'm not stating this as a fact) but I was wondering if the main damage for the prisma gorgon could be switched to puncture damage. DE did this little "trick" to the Ballistica (Original Ballistica was mainly puncture based but Rakta variant was turned in to impact damage) so why stop there? I'm not asking or telling anyone to agree with me on this but I'd like to know what you guys think of this. So yeah, can you guys, DE, please make the prisma gorgon puncture based?