The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

2015 Shiny Bug Thread - (Pc Version)

(PSN)Crackle2012

Holy!!!  I have some SERIOUS catching up to do with this thread!!  Apologies all!  I was not feeling well this weekend, and was completely MIA from the forums.  Also, all eyes are on my PS4 bug thread as our build drops tomorrow!  (15.10)  and it hasn't been updated in about a month!

Thanks so much for the continued reports!  Rest assured, these will not go unnoticed!  I just need to play "Ketchup!"  Expect a full update by the end of the week (probably will be spending alot of time on the PS4 version this week, and waiting on the weekly PC patch to update the OP!)

Thank you all again!  

Also, thank you to the DE's who've taken the time to stop by both of my bug threads and comment!

I hope everyone has a great day/week!  

Dear Team,

I have some comment about the latest update.

1 - jump. Sometimes, the character is freezed during in small jump, and after send back to older are position or send to outside of map (usually [the better] it is instant died). Please check it.

http://i60.tinypic.com/fkcx7o.jpg

2 - Have some treasure in background. Please check it.

http://i57.tinypic.com/4ghh12.jpg (to be or not to be. where is the relic?)

3 - The new loka helper with castanas. Always shoot my back. Therefore i don't see and don't hear anithing. I always try movig,but they always go behind my back.

4 - Sometimes freezed the character during the capture. never more cant move and .... So, Please check it.

http://i62.tinypic.com/npkwhz.jpg

Many thank and regards,

GL

Once again I find amplifier for missions, there is a notification that there is a "30 minute amplify", but after the mission is no icon in the top right corner on the availability of the amplifier, no effect on subsequent missions within 30 minutes.

Please, correct the bug!

Since the thread for it seems ignored, some of us(Mostly people that recently came back from what I've noticed) do not get any trades each day.

Personally I've had it since I came back middle last week, no clue what's causing it, and my ticket from last week has probably not even been looked at.

Even after hotfix 15.13.7, I didn't receive the Cache Rewards in a Sabotage mission.  This was on Earth, and the mission was an alert, which may have had something to do with it.  I would put in a ticket, but I already have an unresolved ticket for a similar issue pre-hotfix.

Going through the log, I didn't find any obvious errors that I could recognize.  The cache openings are noted, and a reward is being shown as given in each instance.  There are no errors that I could discern at the end of the mission either.  However, no rewards were shown as "IDENTIFIED" in the rewards screen UI.  Link to Screenshots

Please note that this happened about an hour prior to hotfix 15.13.8; if this issue is being addressed already, please feel free to delete this post.

Even after hotfix 15.13.7, I didn't receive the Cache Rewards in a Sabotage mission.  This was on Earth, and the mission was an alert, which may have had something to do with it.  I would put in a ticket, but I already have an unresolved ticket for a similar issue pre-hotfix.

Going through the log, I didn't find any obvious errors that I could recognize.  The cache openings are noted, and a reward is being shown as given in each instance.  There are no errors that I could discern at the end of the mission either.  However, no rewards were shown as "IDENTIFIED" in the rewards screen UI.  Link to Screenshots

Please note that this happened about an hour prior to hotfix 15.13.8; if this issue is being addressed already, please feel free to delete this post.

It should be fixed now, as update 15.13.8 states:

• Fixed hosts and clients not getting proper Loot Crate rewards when completing Earth Sabotage Missions.

(PS4)Crackle2012, Mirage's Total Eclipse bug was fixed in Update 15.13 as stated by [DE]Danielle here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/385883-mirages-total-eclipse-bug-after-update-15100/?p=4387521

Thank you for including it in your topic! =)

1. "Stolen dreams" stuck on Unda, Venus (after triggering by mistake for the second time, submitted ticket still pending). It's like this after they recognized the bug with quest being able to replay after finishing it and providing a hotfix.

I posted it in Feedback Categories> General> "STOLEN DREAMS' REWARDS"

and

PC Beta bugs> Mission> "Stolen dreams 2nd run sort of"

I'm in the same boat. I figured I'd check forums before submitting support ticket to see if anyone else had this issue.

I wanted to run the quest again to get more scans of Maroo and Arcane Boiler.

Now my Venus is stuck at 12/13 as well, whether I do the quest mission or the normal mission beneath Unda.

1a. HOST MIGRATION at the end of interception missions (I found it on Stephano, but could be at all intercept.) causes lag in round counting - e.g. host migrated at the end of 1st round, just before the reward was shown, what occured in that 3rd round reward (which is usually cores) was a common mod, while the counter was saying "Round 3", and after 4th round, which is usually T4 key, we had uncommon cores pack reward.

1b. HOST MIGRATION IN ARCHWING INTERCEPTION missions right before or during end of 1st Round, makes all enemies gone from each further round, so the timer goes, but there is simply nothing to fight against (happened on Caelus, Uranus).

2. NYX'S CHAOS (30 lvl Nyx, maxed range) seems not to work properly. On T1 defense affected enemies after casting Chaos, are stumbled, and then they still run towards cryo pod. Whats more: the unaffected enemies mixed with the ones affected by Chaos, start the fight between themselves only and only when a Tenno comes in their sight range, so the attack mode is triggered, and then (i assume) chaos comes in play, so the confusion  starts to work.

Taken from wikia: "Nyx causes enemies within 15 / 20 / 22 / 25 meters to perceive their allies as Tenno for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. Affected enemies will indiscriminately attack whoever is closest for the duration".

In this case all affected enemies don't fight between themselves, as they supposed to be.

PSA:  Sorry I haven't updated this in a while!  I had to take a step back and take a small breather!!  I plan on updating this bug thread and the PS4 bug thread wednesday or thursday / whenever the next PC weekly hotfix or update hits!  

Thank you guys so much for all the reports though!!   Keep them coming!  :-)   I will comb through this thread thoroughly!  I promise!  :-)  Keep em' Coming!

so is the lack of smashable loot crates in defense missions intended or not?

Yeah, I am not sure if it was mentioned in any patch notes when a change with the crates in defense occured if it ever did, but there are definitely less loot crates in defense and it is intended.  This is probably just to make the mission type feel less exploratory.  If you're playing w / randoms and player C is wondering off to smash all the crates he/she could possibly find, then there's probably alot more of a chance for players A, B, and D to fail due to the cryopod not being properly defended.  (In my mind, that would be the reasoning behind making less loot crates in Defense, and also just to make it a bit harder I suppose?)  Less orbs from crates = you have to use your consumables or get drops off of monsters etc...

Is this still happening Rodox2?  Also, What language are you playing in?

Hey guys!  I apologize, but I am looking through all of this and I need to know what is and what is not still occuring as of Update / Hotfix 15.15.0.1 --  If any of you reported something here BEFORE Febuary 18th and it is still occuring, please just let me know here -- You can just say "still occuring" below this post if you like, and I'll find your report and place it in the OP! 

Thanks so much everyone!

1a. HOST MIGRATION at the end of interception missions (I found it on Stephano, but could be at all intercept.) causes lag in round counting - e.g. host migrated at the end of 1st round, just before the reward was shown, what occured in that 3rd round reward (which is usually cores) was a common mod, while the counter was saying "Round 3", and after 4th round, which is usually T4 key, we had uncommon cores pack reward.

1b. HOST MIGRATION IN ARCHWING INTERCEPTION missions right before or during end of 1st Round, makes all enemies gone from each further round, so the timer goes, but there is simply nothing to fight against (happened on Caelus, Uranus).

2. NYX'S CHAOS (30 lvl Nyx, maxed range) seems not to work properly. On T1 defense affected enemies after casting Chaos, are stumbled, and then they still run towards cryo pod. Whats more: the unaffected enemies mixed with the ones affected by Chaos, start the fight between themselves only and only when a Tenno comes in their sight range, so the attack mode is triggered, and then (i assume) chaos comes in play, so the confusion  starts to work.

Taken from wikia: "Nyx causes enemies within 15 / 20 / 22 / 25 meters to perceive their allies as Tenno for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. Affected enemies will indiscriminately attack whoever is closest for the duration".

In this case all affected enemies don't fight between themselves, as they supposed to be.

-I have had the Issue you describe in 1b several times on both PC and Ps4, I never knew what was causing it (other than the occasional host migration)  Thank you for the additional info on the Migration happening near the end of the 1st round.

Question:  How Near the end will trigger this usually??  Because I seem to recall this happening when the host just decided to extract at the VERY end of round 1 and the rest of us decided to stay.  = No mobs for the rest of the time.

-The Nyx Chaos issue... I am not sure I 100% understand the issue here.  I think enemies can still attack the cryopod if they are in chaos, I think it's more like an attack "whatever is closest type thing?" So if the cryopod is closer than another enemy to them, they would still attack it, no? - Plz correct me if I am wrong!

I had a game where host migration instantly causes the game to fail

on a Mobile def mission before I could even reload the game,

loading screen mission fail wonderful... 

In my experience, any type of key mission can insta fail, if the host providing the key has an extremely long load in time... (The game does not detect that there is a key for the mission, thus it shows the clients a fail, and boots the host back to his liset.)  I have repro'd this successfully on PS4 more than 3 times in a row with key missions, but never with just a regular Mobile defense node.  Only Keys.

Was your failure during a key mission?

I'll try exposing this bug here, since it doesn't seem to receive the attention it needs for such an important issue.

The thread -> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/406503-enemies-fire-while-ragdolled/

Ragdolled enemies are able to fire at you. Be it lasers, miniguns or missile launchers, if you ragdoll an enemy that's not reloading, you're in for a suprise if you turn your back.

Is easy to reproduce with any kind of ragdolling attack, ilke Mag's Pull, Jat Kittag slam attack and the most infamous of them all, Hydroid tentacle swarm that makes them able to shoot at you from a safe position: a fast moving tentacle.

Edited by Gessak

i have used hysteria mode alot an i end up unable to pick up anything or even revive anyone for that matter is this a common bug for a valkyr i am like saying oo glittering prizes i can not pick up waahh

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=399133969

Does this persist even when Hysteria has worn off, or just during?