Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2015 Shiny Bug Thread - (Pc Version)

(PSN)Crackle2012

Hello everyone, i was doing some spy missions in the corpus tilesets, when i got this not "rare" bug when i hacked the console and i procced to the next 1, the only door that can let me go out (or the only way i can get out of that room) is apparently locked but it seems to not be, i still can shoot at the mobs but i can't pass through, so, i have to abort the mission and restart all over again, 2nd time i got this bug today.

Sorry for my poor engriiish and the quality of my game settings, i hope it can useful in some way these pics.

HLXWFRU.jpg?1

WWTXMcl.jpg?1

Dpt7FGI.jpg?1

I've had this issue several times since updating today. The host leaves the game, and then when I load back in I can't use my archwing.I can move, but cannot use space to climb or sprint forward normally. I was basically stuck floating in space with the archwing gun/melee and when I tried to swap to one or the other it equipped my normal gun/melee/pistol. This was on Erpo too.

I only took two screenshots.

z6H4bPw.jpg

I couldn't do anything after the round had ended either and was forced to close from the task manager.

uiQrPA3.jpg

Edited by TheGuyverOne

spy 2.0 is great and all. But twice now the countdown timer kept counting down (and failing my mission) after successfully hacking the terminal. i think the timer should stop the very microsecond the terminal has been hacked and not wait for all animations to finish, settle, eventually have a pleasent teatime, camera panning back and such. Its frustrating and feels Gamey. 

Today i've encountered loads of bugs.

-Getting stuck in tileset and can't recover unless "Alt-F4" and rejoin session.

-After every survival, interception, defense, sabotage mission there is missing title of every drop unit and sometimes drop is not acquired after big farm.

-Heavy gunner animation gone wrong. After knocking the gunner down, she is still in her fire animation that gives damage while it shouldn't.

-Ogris rocket missile impact animation is gone. Rocket simply goes through membrane till it reaches the center of planet and then makes big implosion that my pc can't calculate, but Ordo did that quite well.

-Dukat kiosk loads up so fast that you can watch the entire devstream. He probably makes kebab or smthin.

Sorry for my bad English. My lecturer was Sargus Ruk. Ut okt ut

I'm pretty sure that there are a lot more than this list, but this was enough to me to scare me off my daily farm.

Ima just copy my thread post.

WEAPON SLOTS GET SWITCHED IN ALL CONFIGURAITONS

Meaning that if you switch a slot in one config, all of them are changed. WITHOUT CHANGING THE MODS EQUIPPED.

Not only does this make proper modding impossible, it also causes this:

LuIDzRk.jpg

And yes, you can exit and play normally with the weapon, even with negative points.

EDIT: Might happen with any type of weapon, but I dare not check, don't want to ruin anything.

Edited by BeeOverlord

Doing Jengu invasion versus grineer, 4 out of 5 times did the grineer have a delayed spawn (e.g. finish marker showing while enemy counter is 120/130)...this can also be seen in some exterminate missions as well

Also would like to add that I get randomly disconnected from the game since U15...

i have been getting stuck at this screen a lot lately it happens sometimes after a mission, don't know what could be causing it but i have to restart the game every time this happens.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/37488607875890296/3F54CB4994E37D53C0F557774E73FE8ABCA31344/

Can confirm, happened to me a couple times, too. I forget what mission I was playing before it happened, but my best guess is Void Survival.

1. "Stolen dreams" stuck on Unda, Venus (after triggering by mistake for the second time, submitted ticket still pending). It's like this after they recognized the bug with quest being able to replay after finishing it and providing a hotfix.

I posted it in Feedback Categories> General> "STOLEN DREAMS' REWARDS"

and

PC Beta bugs> Mission> "Stolen dreams 2nd run sort of"

Edited by elspinaczio

Possible Bug Discovered: Yesterday, I attempted to trade with someone so that I may acquire a Prisma Veritux. All people were able to choose their Prisma Verituxes due to the fact that they had not used them at all or supercharged them. I tested with about five people, and those people with Prisma Verituxes had tried to trade their weapon to other players also, so whatever was happeneing was not specific to me. Once the Prisma Veritux was put into the box to offer, the people could not offer it because a popup would come up saying something about an offer not possible. They attempted to add other items to the trade, but the problem was the Prisma Veritux.

I cannot remember the exact words of the popup that the players attempting to offer the Prisma Veritux had, because it was very late.

(Edit : Nevermind the previous post- issue is not mod-related after all)

It looks like some levels and enemies, have gun ragdoll physics, some don't : I just tested it in Void defense I : No ragdoll physics with Gammacor or Panthera but Melee attacks still ragdolled and dismembered bodies.

Then I tested on Mercury - Appolodorus : Full ragdoll, guns and melee.

Killing a live enemy still triggers dismemberment but only at the moment of its death not after. 

Sorry about the gore post but I'm that kind of customer - the one whose portrait is right next to the shotgun in video game shops. 

Please fix it - I'll behave ^^

Unreliability of ragdoll physics can be a huge problem for Nekros players who depends on their ability to dismember enemies.

Issue is discussed in this threadhttps://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/389462-my-dissection-keeps-getting-ruined-ragdoll-malfunction/?hl=panthera

Edited by lukaself

The 'vault' bug is still there except now it sends me somewhere random on the map... or off of it.  It's worse than before.   To be clear, this is the 'vault' animation when you jump over a railing/etc, not an Orokin Vault.

Edited by adelante1981