Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Rngsus, Stop Trolling Me With Your Login Rewards

Helch0rn

Ever since I started playing on a more or less regular basis I hoped for a Platinum discount because I wanted to HOARD ALL THE STUFF. Never got one.

At some point I believed the 50% and 75% Plat discount is like the famous cake (a lie)

When Ember Prime Access came around I gave in and bought it to support my need for Weapon and Warframe slots.

In October I went from Germany to South Africa for an internship and gues what.

The game must have smelled that I have no chance to buy Plat from here because every god damn week I get this god damn 75% Plat discount at least once.

Every week since October!

And I will bet my beloved Lokis invisibility that I won't get these discounts as soon as I am back in Germany in March.

-Helch0rn

p.s. I had to write this to vent some steam

well, I heard yuikami has had like 11 in a row of thee 75% discounts...personally this is my 4th discount a row.....so I think once you get one of these you'll have more chance to get them, and if that it's the truth then it'll make sense, since getting one of these will almost guarantee that you'll buy plat when you get it.....and if you keep getting this discount means more money to DE  

Ever since I started playing on a more or less regular basis I hoped for a Platinum discount because I wanted to HOARD ALL THE STUFF. Never got one.

At some point I believed the 50% and 75% Plat discount is like the famous cake (a lie)

When Ember Prime Access came around I gave in and bought it to support my need for Weapon and Warframe slots.

In October I went from Germany to South Africa for an internship and gues what.

The game must have smelled that I have no chance to buy Plat from here because every god damn week I get this god damn 75% Plat discount at least once.

Every week since October!

And I will bet my beloved Lokis invisibility that I won't get these discounts as soon as I am back in Germany in March.

-Helch0rn

p.s. I had to write this to vent some steam

RNGsus is cruel to those who have not made sacrifices in his name, first offer your soul then offer the heart of 101 tenno allies.

RNGesus be like: "Oh, so you want the mesa helmet and systems? Okay, I'll give you the chassis on your first 30 tries, on 31 you will get the helmet, then on 73 you will finally get your systems. Also, I hope you weren't planning on getting the Soma barrel any time soon, it will cost you 4 interception keys."

Ok this is starting to get weird. There was at least another person noticing the SAME EXACT thing as you in the forums (related to change country).

Probably just a coincidence.

Myself, I noticed something too. I'm currently living in Italy since a couple of years, only played warframe from italian IP 100% of the time. I noticed that 75% discounts happened more commonly lately (december, january) but almost never before november.

I didn't change country or anything, but I think I know why this happened (at least in my case).

Once I purchased plat with a random 75% discount at the start of december (prolly the second I ever got in a year). I think that warframe is lately increasing my chance to get discounts because it acknowledged that I am more prone to purchase plat using discounts, and not in other ways (prime access, referral etc. never got prime access nor referred so far.).

This kinda makes sense business-wise, not gonna complain.

But what the OP said with his trip to South Africa, I don't think it is true. Just a coincidence. It doesn't sound something that DE would do ever.

Edited by dadaddadada

Supposedly you have a better chance for the discounts if you wait a day to reset the daily rewards roulette every now and then. Smaller reward pools on the first and second tiers or something.

well F*** my life then... most of the time I play on consecutive days... I have never gotten 75% off once... NOT...EVEN... ONCE... since the 24th of may 2013 (when I made the account)

EDIT: I did however notice a substantial increase of 20% off rewards when logging in for the first time after not playing a day (or more)

Edited by zY_Spartan_Yz

i dont get good login rewards anymore :/ always exp or credits or 20% recently on a side note the most exciting thing i got as a login reward was my kubrow dieing because i left for christmas without using stasis because i forgot

Edited by V45H