Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Months More Before The Warframe 2Nd Anniversary More Cosmetic Item Please!

Rayzenfloss

I suggest :

Proto-Excal

Blaze

Original (Female) Ash

Original Zephyr

Another Dex weapon!

...And Grate prime.

i'm pretty sure proto-excal's model was a direct port, so for female ash and original zephyr, they'd need to make the model from scrap, which would take ages

i'm pretty sure proto-excal's model was a direct port, so for female ash and original zephyr, they'd need to make the model from scrap, which would take ages

You might not be far from the truth... :/

Arcane skins would give them sooo much money though...

Blaze :

YzOwlTJ.jpg2nd frame starting from the left

Original Ash :

Ash_Female_Concept.png

I want a Dex warframe. Not a skin. A whole frame. Like a Dex Zephyr. Lotus apparently had that frame custom made anyway. Should be cool to get a whole new version. Really don't want anymore weapons.

A syandana would be cool I guess but the recent ones seem meh so I'm not sure I want to continue on that track record.

Maybe a Dex Color palette?

Really want a Dex frame though.

DExcalibur ;P

You know what i mean :) more actual alternate skins, not paint jobs, modern bow skins, more syandana, plate armors , metalic color set , KUBROW skins - armored, more platinum worthy items :)

Proto exca skin + syandana version + armor plate set bundle please! :)

proto exca, is this the one where he look like he wear shorts ?

i think DE will not break their own setted rules, if yes, please offer them the excalibur prime which bought at least around 10.000 plat without the possibillity to trade him, i think if there is any founders which have a clue about real business they should allow that in a fair voting

and i dont like my very less unleveled weapon-pics in the codex because i cant get my hands on them ...

anyway, i welcome also totally new stuff ... as for example a clean clear strong powerful new MALE warframe with its own grace any style cuz im a kind of this minority of a hetero ,-)

Edited by VOR73X