Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little Pixel Limbo - By Moogsly

Archer

Daaamn, very good. I'm a terrible pixel artist, any tips? :D

Yeah, I also would like some teaching. Some people ask me if I can do (animated) chars for their videogames. :D

Do you use toshop?How do you animate it?... Plz.

Edited by unknow99

I'm thoroughly impressed, is there more of your work?

Not at the moment, I haven't been drawing as much as I usually do as of late.

Yeah, I also would like some teaching. Some people ask me if I can do (animated) chars for their videogames. :D

Do you use toshop?How do you animate it?... Plz.

Daaamn, very good. I'm a terrible pixel artist, any tips? :D

I use photoshop for my pixel art, I used to simply use paint and a little external program to animate them, but I got a new PC recently and I have a new-ish version of paint which is just confusing.

As for tips, all I can really say is not to give up, there are tonnes of tutorials all over the internet for pixel art, it's how I learnt to do it. It's best to start of small and simple and then work your way up, and don't be discouraged if you think your work is bad, almost every artists thinks their work is terrible and everyone has to start from somewhere, I hope I helped ^-^

Not at the moment, I haven't been drawing as much as I usually do as of late.

I use photoshop for my pixel art, I used to simply use paint and a little external program to animate them, but I got a new PC recently and I have a new-ish version of paint which is just confusing.

As for tips, all I can really say is not to give up, there are tonnes of tutorials all over the internet for pixel art, it's how I learnt to do it. It's best to start of small and simple and then work your way up, and don't be discouraged if you think your work is bad, almost every artists thinks their work is terrible and everyone has to start from somewhere, I hope I helped ^-^

What is the external program you are talking about? I'm curious... :3