Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since All The End-Game People Hang Here, What's The Longest You've Gone In T4 Survival?

McTaz

80 minutes

They were asking how long we were going to stay after we reached the 20 min mark and didn't like the reward. One said 40, the other 60, and I jokingly said 80 for teh lulz. We all agreed and it turned out pretty fun. The team was Frost Prime (me), Mesa, Nova Prime, and Loki Prime. Also, we didn't get one prime part any of us wanted/needed. -__-

The longest I have gone using normal / casual / everyday play tactics and non-specific frames (although everyone did use Corrosive Projection Aura) was 85 minutes. 

The longest I have gone using stand in one very good spot and spam certain very good combos of skills tactics is 2 hours 6 minutes and a few seconds. Using a Loki (Radial Disarm / emergency life support getting with invisibility), Nyx (Chaos / Absorb), Nova (for Molecular Prime / Anti-matter Drop), Nekros (for loot / life support). Viral Damage on weapons, Corrosive Projection Auras on everyone. Although there is satisfaction in making the leader-board for the week / staying for long time, it was actually quite boring and will only do it on the rare occasion. Much better to just play 40 - 60 minutes, then start over. No reward advantage for super long times, other than leader-board / ego.

Edited by (PS4)renosis

Post-Nullifiers I can usually solo T4 survival for 30-40 minutes before the one-shot potential becomes too high and I need to leave. It's too easy for a Nullfier to sneak up behind me while I'm busy with the other 15 enemies on screen and just sap my buffs and then immediately execute me.