aeoabq.png (Credits to Janzer) :D

d.) Warframe Vs. Defiance

e.) and Finally Warframe

2nq3ync.jpg

Vs.

Mass Effect

k3kpox.jpg

f. or Warframe against all of them!

so who do you think will come on top if some kind of shooter death match crossover game happens? Would you like to see DE collaborates with any of the publishers of this game to make this into a reality through a fighting game crossover with shooter/tps/ mechanics? kinda like a hybrid between the standard arcade like fighting games and a free roam large scale open battle grounds with freedom of  movement of TPS games.

and who would you support? also if you would like to add in any other games that you would want to add in this crossover death match who and what will they be?

me I personally would like a mortal kombat type of vibe with a fighting game sprinkled with TPS and ACTION game elements similar to our standard warframe combat system for this crossover death match! :D

Interested in hearing the community and even DE's feedback with regards to this lol

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

I'd probably facepalm because this is the most ridiculous cross over I've ever seen in my entire life

Two games that are completely unrelated in every single way would never have a cross over with one another.

But I'll play along.

Warframe beats all of them to the ground. 

We have character that slows down time with a stomp and another that vaporizes everything into corrosive goo.

I'd probably facepalm because this is the most ridiculous cross over I've ever seen in my entire life

Two games that are completely unrelated in every single way would never have a cross over with one another.

But I'll play along.

We have character that slows down time with a stomp and another that vaporizes everything into corrosive goo.

Yey thanks for playing along EREBUS! and yes personally i would like to see rhino face stomp them like in a fatality finisher lol

But 'e mentioned multiple ridiculous crossovers and multiple games, doe, check your privilege grammar!

Edited by Separius

Warframe versus Halo:

Master Chief is just technically advanced soldier with fancy armor.  Completely vulnerable to all of the crowd control shenanigans of Warframes.   WF wins immediately and trivially.

Warframe versus Destiny:

Space magic versus space magic. Hard to call this one.

Warframe versus Borderlands 2:

Zer0 would be a good matchup for Loki, and Maya would be a good matchup for Nova.  Salvador and Axton have no hope of survival.

Warframe versus Mass Effect:

Great fight versus any of the biotic classes.  Others have no hope of survival.

Edited by Momaw

A- If it is Tenno vs. Spartans, Warframe slaughters.
B- Don't know much about Destiny, but Tenno solo with quality.
C- Don't know anything about borderlands.

D- Don't know anything about defiance.

E- Not sure, if this is just person to person I think it would come down to who hit who first. If it includes ships, ME stomps hard.

But I'll play along.

Whether or not they're related is completely irrelevant. There are entire forums devoted to these kinds of discussions. I've seen MLP put up against DBZ, being related is not a requirement.

And I'm still not sold on Rhino Stomp actually slowing time given how it is visually represented (and how unaffected enemies can shoot and walk around at normal speed).

Warframe versus Halo:

Master Chief is just technically advanced soldier with fancy armor.  Completely vulnerable to all of the crowd control shenanigans of Warframes.   WF wins immediately and trivially.

Warframe versus Destiny:

Space magic versus space magic. Hard to call this one.

Warframe versus Borderlands 2:

Zer0 would be a good matchup for Loki, and Maya would be a good matchup for Nova.  Salvador and Axton have no hope of survival.

Warframe versus Mass Effect:

Great fight versus any of the biotic classes.  Others have no hope of survival.

Poor masterchief then :( lol yeah I guess warframes character suits/classes are truly overpowered compared to other sci-fi games maybe we should be pitted against god like beings then? lol

Whether or not they're related is completely irrelevant. There are entire forums devoted to these kinds of discussions. I've seen MLP put up against DBZ, being related is not a requirement.

And I'm still not sold on Rhino Stomp actually slowing time given how it is visually represented (and how unaffected enemies can shoot and walk around at normal speed).

They need to have at least some form of relevance if it is to make any sense other than it being just a cheap cross over.

MLP vs. DBZ is just a stupid idea (Although it'd be kinda funny). 

And Rhino stomps, forcing the slowing down effect in a small area. That's why others are unaffected.

Warframes are kinda over-the-top so they'd prevail over any of the characters from those games.

Mesa simply would not give any of them a chance to even PEEK at her. And Excal... well, let's just say they better mind their distance if they want a fair chance against him. Ember would roast them from the inside out regardless of what their armor is. Rhino would... well yeah, stomp the ground, launching everyone into the air making them useless. I can go on forever.

Edited by Trowicia

Mirage with Angstrum...

giphy.gif

Add in Mirage's Total Eclipse, then :

Throw in a Nova + Antimatter Drop (Absorb) + Molecular Prime 

Throw in another Banshee + Sonar 

Throw in Elemental Augment of either Ember / Frost / Saryn / Oberon / Volt.

giphy.gif

They need to have at least some form of relevance if it is to make any sense other than it being just a cheap cross over.

MLP vs. DBZ is just a stupid idea (Although it'd be kinda funny). 

And Rhino stomps, forcing the slowing down effect in a small area. That's why others are unaffected.

Nope. And I'm not sure why you think it has to be anything more than a cheap crossover. 

Still doesn't really jive with its ingame representation.

Nope. And I'm not sure why you think it has to be anything more than a cheap crossover. 

Still doesn't really jive with its ingame representation.

*shrug* If it says it slows down time, it slows down time. 

Cheap crossovers are just boring. I've never liked MvC for it just being a fighting game between two universes with no overall plan in mind.

Same would happen with these ones. Over all the characters presented, Warframe out numbers them and out-guns them. We have powers they could never even imagine and power that would make Shepard wet his/her pants.