The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

So you apparently think that me stating that DE could have done more is wrong? You don't think they could have asked the community what they wanted? Honestly I didn't think it needed to be asked because it was fairly obvious what we wanted!

The community wanted less obvious themes. That's what you got, and people still complain because it's not obvious enough. There's just no pleasing some of you guys, is there?

I heard that it's just gonna be base elements. Which really suck, you'd think having multiple colors would affect the kind of element combo you'd have

Darn. I was looking forward to having awesome-looking Radiation powers with that lovely bright turquoise color in the classic color packs. Oh well, still seems like it'll be a neat concept. 

OMFG wat the hek is that ! S#&$ looking.

A Vauban gone samurai with a shenlong dragon head(because it does have whiskers on the chin) and a samurai crest on the head. Its a Vauban Shenlong Dragon Samurai... How is it not cool?

It's beautiful...

Indeed it is... Indeed it is... Just needs to have a Lotus sigil placed on it.

edit: and all the infested accessories...

Edited by Arlayn

What boss/node do you guys think he is dropping in? Personally I hope its going to be J-3 but seeing as how its going to be archwing it seems its going to be harder for some players to get so they wouldn't put him there. Where would you guys want him to drop?

A Vauban gone samurai with a shenlong dragon head(because it does have whiskers on the chin) and a samurai crest on the head. Its a Vauban Shenlong Dragon Samurai... How is it not cool?

Indeed it is... Indeed it is... Just needs to have a Lotus sigil placed on it.

edit: and all the infested accessories...

Chromas body reminds me alot of the technocyte virus hayden himself had.The whole organic metal look is amazing IMO hense why I came over from dark sector to play warframe :D

Chroma has been confirmed to be obtainable by quest. He doesn't drop from any bosses.

If it's like Mirage's quest where there was no RNG involved, I will be a very happy soul. I don't mind having to wait a certain number of days as long as I can guarantee that I'll get it with a static/reasonable amount of effort. Only took me 4 runs to get Mesa, but I truly feel for those poor people that took many more. :c

What boss/node do you guys think he is dropping in? Personally I hope its going to be J-3 but seeing as how its going to be archwing it seems its going to be harder for some players to get so they wouldn't put him there. Where would you guys want him to drop?

something to do with the new cephalon if I remember correctly so prob a quest it gives to you on the highest floor of the relay(expansion to be added)