The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

It's not the size of the man's crotch that matters~

It's the size of one's heart~

Aye, but if your heart is too big you need to see a doctor.

If your crotch is too big... Probably should STILL see a doctor, but not before going clubbing at LEAST once.

Isn't hate a far more negative reaction than despise?

Anyway, the only thing I really don't like about him is that terrible snout. I think it should be smaller or shorter.

Eeeh to me if I despise something, it means that nothing can be positive about it to me. Hating it means I don't like it at all, but it is still redeemable. 

But I guess if you want, you can think of it as me disliking the design and hating the one that the other user showed.

Aye, but if your heart is too big you need to see a doctor.

If your crotch is too big... Probably should STILL see a doctor, but not before going clubbing at LEAST once.

LMAO

Dude what the f*ck?

Fernando. ;( Add me. >;(

It's the Volvidon from Monster Hunter (minus the scale/more infested):

-snip-

Chroma:

eh the head's more like Agnaktor's, though.

if they're starting to get inspiration from MH even to the slightest degree, well, S#&$... I do wish they make bosses as hard as Elder Dragons.

Edited by faustias

Here, let me show you this to clear it up.

QmGUWNX.jpg

I'm afraid the animation disproves this, after the animation Chroma can be see looking at the camera, if his face were behind the plate then he'd be looking at the floor and wouldn't see where he's going, or if that were the case then he would look at the camera with the plate and the snout would be more like a horn, however he looks with his snout facing the camera, basically making it so that eyes are somewhere behind the snout.

Edited by Eredoc