The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

I find this is the ugliest frame ever.

It looks more like an infested than a warframe.

I like the concept:

1. light / fire breathing warframe. very cool.

2. Head looks like a drago. COOL

3. armour round shapes and face downwards. SO NOT COOL

it makes it looks weak and infested.

All other frame has some shape. But this thing looks like a half cook frame.

It has wings dats so puny 1/2 of his body and folded ? might as well omitt it

Until today dragons has tough and sharp image.

I strongly recommend you change the body. it makes the frame looks weird. the tail, heads, legs cool xd

Well I for one am dissapointed. I'ts not the end of the world, but I would've MUCH preffered a more traditional heroic/warrior athestetic THEMED frame..

Which was what I was expecting. The ard design seems a little heavy handed. Theres a big difference between being dragon themed and actually literally being a dragon.

But thats just my opinion, for a better opinion lets go to the horses mouth and get the inside scoop!!!

" Mr. Chroma.. excuse me, maxsandwich with Warframe News. Care to make a statement regarding the recent contravercy of your art design ?"

" Grrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuugghhhrrrr......"

and there you have it folks.

You are repeating yourself over and over.

Do you think that poll and your spam is going to change anything?

Start by reading from the beginning of this thread .

Go on....

Edited by Makinar

You are the one who can`t deal with it.

That is why you were spamming all those threads (which are  meanwhile submerged to one).

I was going to ask you where you heard the washing machine metaphor, but then you edited it out. D:

Well,

I am dissapointed with Chroma art. Especially the body and arm part.

It has a puny wings that is folded. ( No idea why)

it has a big shoulder guard that looks like infested ( it looks like infested boss shoulder guard)

Dragon? The head doesnt looks like a dragon at all

Except the fact it breathes fire, it has tail looks like mutated llizard but nothing like a dragon.

I would call this an infested warframe rather than a dragon warframe

Well I for one am dissapointed. I'ts not the end of the world, but I would've MUCH preffered a more traditional heroic/warrior athestetic THEMED frame..

Which was what I was expecting. The ard design seems a little heavy handed. Theres a big difference between being dragon themed and actually literally being a dragon.

But thats just my opinion, for a better opinion lets go to the horses mouth and get the inside scoop!!!

" Mr. Chroma.. excuse me, maxsandwich with Warframe News. Care to make a statement regarding the recent contravercy of your art design ?"

" Grrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuugghhhrrrr......"

and there you have it folks.

"Well I for one am dissapointed."

"The art design seems a little heavy handed. There's a big difference between being dragon themed and actually literally being a dragon."

you want a literal playable dragon?

"Well I for one am dissapointed."

"The art design seems a little heavy handed. There's a big difference between being dragon themed and actually literally being a dragon."

you want a literal playable dragon?

No... I want somthing that resembles a bad az warrior, using the ways of old, gun and blade with a dragon theme.. not somthing that looks like a horribly disfigured hunk of meat using sheer willpower to mimic humanoid form with a dragon head stuck on top.

You are repeating yourself over and over.

Do you think that poll and your spam is going to change anything?

Start by reading from the beginning of this thread .

Go on....

That is where I started. I have read this entire thread from start to finish including everyone being rude. I admit that I was quite rude however. 

What more do you want me to state? Nothing more can be said by either side. Except what I have to say next that is. Allow me to copy/paste what I have stated in another thread. 

Check that image before reading my post so you get the context please.

Just because something has horns a tail and whiskers does not make it a dragon themed frame. 

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l118/evil_crow_8/c3906527-12f5-4714-9d52-9c403bf98135_zpstcod3l8x.png

I note you pointed out the "scales" on the gloves. That is quite literally the only place on the frame that has anything even remotely scale looking. Look at the shoulders and legs. Do those look like scales to you? They certainly don't for me. Instead they look like something off of an infested ancient.  Don't draw what you think scales might be over an unclear design. That does not lend credibility to your argument. I can still see the bottom part of the tail and it looks to be the same infested mess as the shoulders/legs. Never mind the fact that it is far too wide and is not tapered which you see in both eastern, western, and essentially any kind of dragon from any culture around the globe.

Edited by Invalid_Infinity

I'm telling you people to deal with it because you people were stating that we shouldn't be complaining.

I'm telling you we have every right as community members to state our opinions. Is that a hard concept to grasp for you?

EDIT: It is on page 185 by the way.

I don't think the issue is that you are complaining...

It's that you are constantly campaigning for a change.

You don't actually have an argument... You have an opinion.

And that's cool...

Trying to force your opinion on to others isn't though.

Trying to force your vision on to others by lobbying for change is also not cool.

Twisting truth to fit your opinion is, likewise, not cool... That is exactly what you are doing when you make your opinion sound like objective fact.

This isn't Fox News...

The simple facts are that the same artist that designed most of the frames, designed this one.

You don't have to like that fact for it to be a fact.

If you don't like the frame, don't get it.

Say your piece and keep it moving.

Nah, it probably takes months to concept, plan, mesh and animate a warframe, I doubt that even vocal oppositon (as there is now) will change DE's mind.

Besides, theres no telling how many people actually like him, because they arent as vocal as those who dont, perhaps, though I'm waiting till I see his abilities to decide

Then in that case they should've remade Limbo,Nekros, zephyr, hydriod and a few other frames that were railed on for being "ugly" or too cliche'. It's not going to happen. The design is final. They made this perfectly clear with trinity's skirt. People will get used to it. It's just a matter of time.

Edited by nickelshark