The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Chroma's helmet does look like an anteater, we don't know how the alt helm looks like but i hope DE is seeing this and create an alt helmet like Hanzo29's one, that was really good. 

And no, if that "nose/mouth/anteater" thing  is a horn, this frame would be a rhino because dragons don't have one single horn in the face.

tenno'd

Edited by SucodeCaju

Well this is akward

obHVEgF.png

Surely i can see it also but it only 2/12 of the page the rest are mythical dragons

It's because you're making an english-language search on google's greek search, and are getting greek results. Search google.com and you'll get actual results of sea dragons. Search dragons on that same english search and you'll get traditional dragons.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

It's because you're making an english-language search on google's greek search, and are getting greek results. Search google.com and you'll get actual results of sea dragons. Search dragons on that same english search and you'll get traditional dragons.

FYI, Google also routinely skews it's search results based on what a given user/IP address has searched for previously.  For example, someone who searches travel sites a lot will search for "bordeaux" and get results for the Bordeaux region of France, while someone who searches for wines a lot will put in "bordeaux" and get lots of results having to do with bordeaux wine.

Just sayin'.

FYI, Google also routinely skews it's search results based on what a given user/IP address has searched for previously.  For example, someone who searches travel sites a lot will search for "bordeaux" and get results for the Bordeaux region of France, while someone who searches for wines a lot will put in "bordeaux" and get lots of results having to do with bordeaux wine.

Just sayin'.

They are different per different regions of the world. But either, way, the difference in search results is because one is a US domain name and search and the other is Greek.

They are different per different regions of the world. But either, way, the difference in search results is because one is a US domain name and search and the other is Greek.

How you know i am greek? XD

Yuk, each of the last new warframe is uglier than the previous...

This is very early of 2015 and this must be one of the highest arguments yet in the warframe and have 10 more months for this year to end . I am honestly scared ._.

Edited by AMDMAD